The online racing simulator
i have a problem and dont know fix it
hi to everyone, i have a problem, but i dont know if its really a problem to play at now, but like it mustnt appear... i preffer ask first . when i go to play in Single Player mode i see 2 messages:
Cant open: s_glassALPHA
Cant open: s_windowALPHA

i have installed windows xp again because i had problems with my hard disk being in ntfs and now i have it in fat32 to try if the hard disk runs correctly now, is it why this message appears to me in the game?? for have it in fat32? i think maybe not, but like im not an expert... . i found some posts about this but it was in german and unfortunately i dont know anything of german... . what must i do to fix the problem? i hope you can help me... thanks .

Greetings (CompaQ )
have to reinstall LFS

i would change back to NTFS, if you run FAT32, you will come across multiple problems as far as defragmenting your drive every once in a while whereas NTFS fixes that problem (mostly..)

also, just an FYI, its not good to reinstall windows unless you completely remove everything from your harddrive; and start from well... nowhere really, and go from there, otherwise your registries get really messed up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG