The online racing simulator
you (way better lfsw stats )

uf1 or mini?
Quote from Captain Slow :sgt. flippy, i hope you share the opinion of the site with the link. if so your my new best freind. i h8 myspace.

Yup, I even spread this link to a bunch of people on a dutch counterpart saying wich type of person they were according to their pics... Got a few mad replies And after they react all mad, I just tell them deadseriously how stupid they are, and how often that website is correct and stuff, very funny entertainment

UF1, don't have a license yet, so the mini is worthless to me

Razer shaving or electric?
:)
Fictional LFS Team or LFS Team supported/authorised by real-world team ?
Calum-fictional team
sgt.flippy-razor(yes i am twelve but still shave)

step in dog poo or gum?

edit: i hate myspace, it's a place for people like Micheal Jackson to find there next "target". That's why when my neighbor ot his girlfriend of myspace i told him it was a 40 year old rapist.
:)
Rappa Z - are you a slightly hairier 12 year old ...

yes , very ? or no , not so much ?

Calum
Step in gum, doesn't smell as bad.

Cadbury's or Galaxy?
Galaxy

Philips or Sony?
Calum- that question is very disturbing, but i will say i was one of the fist 3 kids in me grade to hit puberty.(in top 3 of 150ish)

Phillips

Attacked by shark or attacked by grammer worse than Faster111s(if that's possible)?
The shark definately ,

double as quick , half as painful

Santa or the Easter Bunny ? a tough one I know but ...

Calum
Santa gives me chocolate too

Oranges or banana's?
Bananas, they make me go faster.

Road bike (racer) or Mountain bike?
Road bike,

Camo-cough or Camo-sniff?

if you have no idea what i am on about please refer to the horizontal turds thread!...

mad
camo sniff for me

Coke Zero or Pepsi Max?
Coke Zero, (Pepsi Max can be better than bleach to clean toilets you know )

Erm.. Electric or Acoustic Guitar?
Eeelectric!

Steam or wankel engines?
Wankel (that Rotary to you lamens!)

RX-8 or RX-7?
RX-8

Orange or Blackcurrant juice?
Wankel is actually slightly (edit: when I say slightly, I mean a lot. A Rotary is still a reciprocating engine) different to Rotary. A wankel is a rotary engine, a Rotary engine is a whole different thing (a single conrod, with mini-conrods coming off it around a common crank for, for example, older plane engines).

Just for the layperson you understand
oooh, orange if its tangy. but i love blackcurrent too.

blue trim of red trim
Red, Ferrari

Black or white stig?
Quote from tristancliffe :Wankel is actually slightly (edit: when I say slightly, I mean a lot. A Rotary is still a reciprocating engine) different to Rotary. A wankel is a rotary engine, a Rotary engine is a whole different thing (a single conrod, with mini-conrods coming off it around a common crank for, for example, older plane engines).

Just for the layperson you understand

You just cant resist can you

Rx8 or rx7 - definatly the rx-7 fd - just looks nice

Red trim as i prefer red over blue.

Edit : White stig.
Amiga or Atari?

Edit 2: Surely the wankel is a rotory (with an "o" not an "a") as it has rotors, where the plane engine is rotary ("a" not "o") as it rotates?
You're a bit late Greboth

Atari

DB9 or Vanquish?
DB9,its a bit cheaper, and looks better than the vanquish if you ask me !

45" rear projection, or 30" High Definintion Plasma?
42" high definition ready plasma. (which my dad says he is going to connect to the pc and run lfs on some time )

brain or calculator
Brain, calculators are 'one trick pony's'!

Knat or a fly? (i know which one i hate most, the bloody flying buzzing, stinging, annoying, hard to catch, KNAT, lol)

(Btw, good luck with the 42" high def. plasma...... no envy here....:smash3d: :chairs:, lol)

I ask you, you ask me,
(1745 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG