The online racing simulator
Skin for drifting team
(35 posts, closed, started )
Im playing online on brother account (brother loginname) but with nickname which i have on forum lool. And if i say you that i play on my account in my 2nd post, you say - omfg cracker. Im not cracker.... I only want skin
#27 - Jakg
Quote from blackuster :Im playing online on brother account (brother loginname) but with nickname which i have on forum lool. And if i say you that i play on my account in my 2nd post, you say - omfg cracker. Im not cracker.... I only want skin

well what do you expect when you post such drivel, and keep lieing
illepall I see that i must ask brother to log on his account and to make new thread
#29 - Jakg
Quote from blackuster :illepall I see that i must ask brother to log on his account and to make new thread

yeap, then we know he owns the game he paid for and you have no right to play online
I have right, he is my brother, and I pay him to play, how you check that its me not my brother if we play on one computer? if u think that it is illegal, call the police
#31 - Jakg
Quote from blackuster :I have right, he is my brother, and I pay him to play, how you check that its me not my brother if we play on one computer? if u think that it is illegal, call the police

no, you said it was his license twice, and now you payed half twice, stop lieing, if you haven't paid the lfs devs, you breaking the terms of use, which is effectively illegal, so for once in this thread start telling the truth
where i said that im playing on my brothers license and im not paying for it? I said that im playing on his account, so on his login name only illepall He bought this game, and i only pay him for my playing where he is not in home. Going sleep now, bye bye all normal people who dont call everyone cracker
#33 - Jakg
Quote from blackuster :where i said that im playing on my brothers license and im not paying for it? I said that im playing on his account, so on his login name only illepall He bought this game, and i only pay him for my playing where he is not in home.

still not right, he has no permission to sell it, therefore he is breaking the tou

wait, your story just changed again!
@ Jakg - there is nothing that states he can't use his brother's account with permission on that computer. As long as he doesn't use his brother's details to unlock it on another computer which is not on the same LAN, there is no breach of the EULA.

@blackuster - Once your brother posts saying that you have a legitimate S2 license you will get the help you've requested. Until then, you can expect to not recieve your skin, nor can you expect to recieve any respect from this community. The LFS community is not like other ones - we are close with the devs, and as such we take offence to those who crack it. For any reason.
closed until further investigation

it will be reopened once blackbuster or "his brother" PMs me with a license on hand
This thread is closed

Skin for drifting team
(35 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG