The online racing simulator
guys how this lfs desktop work??
(17 posts, started )
it says that i am not online,what i must do? is there some things to set?
you have to logout, then log back in sometimes to make it work
#3 - joen
Quote from magicius :it says that i am not online,what i must do? is there some things to set?

lfsworld has limited functionality for demo users
what were you planning to do there? upload a hotlap or something? Because you can do that
i think u would need to be licensed to work around on lfsworld.to upload skins and such, else me and my small brain, and not to forget danny the dude on myshoulder, cant help u
depends what your trying to do
cookies allowed?
For demo users I don't think it even says when your online and when your not. You gotta be licensed to have that work.
#8 - Gunn
"Online" means racing in a server if memory doesn't fail me. If you are racing online it will display the name of the server etc.
#9 - ORION
Well you can be online at either the website (list under the graph at "home"), or of course on the server, which will be displayed at several places, most interesting is the live alert window, which shows if your budies are online.
Demo racers _should_ be shown in the list under home though. At least, guests are not shown of course.
well how i see this:i log with my demo account which is same like this one,my nick in game is different(does that means anything?) and when i log into lfs desktop it shows me offline,and i am loged on website and on server in game,cookies are allowed.is there any other settings?
#11 - Jakg
Quote from magicius :well how i see this:i log with my demo account which is same like this one,my nick in game is different(does that means anything?) and when i log into lfs desktop it shows me offline,and i am loged on website and on server in game,cookies are allowed.is there any other settings?

simple answer to this question is required - do you have S2?
nope
If you buy S2, the online status will work for sure
For demo users it might now work, but at least the list under home should work... (Im not sure though, and Im too lazy too click all the racers's stats and see if someone has got some pbs)
As far as I'm aware demo users online status isn't shown and no pbs are recorded...
Quote from keiran :As far as I'm aware demo users online status isn't shown and no pbs are recorded...

I was a demo racer untill recently, and only since i bought S2, it has started recording stats and stuff, so i think your correct
Yes the stats are not recorded for demo racers (of course), but the online racers list under home should work also for demo users.
This is taken directly from the desktop instide home icon under the tips tab.

6.Racing statistics from online play in LFS are only recorded if you have an S1 or S2 license and if you are racing on an S1 or S2 host (not demo).

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG