The online racing simulator
xtr Setup BP
(12 posts, started )
xtr Setup BP
Hi there, i was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to donate an xtr setup for me to try.
I currently have one from a player called jannis (cheers for that) as well as the one from bobs easy drive pack (cheers again .
I seem to do better on the pro setup then on Bobs, but still struggle.
My controls are mouse based with keyboard, on maximum res. And i can just about do a lap without spinning out, "if" i dont push it. Think my best on BP is 1:34.

Thanks in advance all
#2 - Jakg
erm, XTR? do you mean the 80's style coupe? thats an XRT, and the wr for that is a 1:23 (?) so 1:34 sounds really off pace

EDIT - for a setup, read my sig
Aye thats correct, my bad, i meant the xrt lol. I clicked your sig link, but it seems to be down
Should also correct, its blackwood GP, And ive only been playing since yesterday
#4 - joen
Quote from TrIcKy361 :I clicked your sig link, but it seems to be down

no, it's just an incorrect link
look in my sig
Very helpfull sig, cheers very much
be patient young padawan, just be patient.
Times will improve automaticly while your skills rise...
slowly, but they will.

regards
#7 - Jakg
better?
You can find WR and close-to-WR setups for various controllers for XRT+BL1 here: http://www2.arnes.si/~mocko/lfstutorial

Also read the tutorial, it will give you some hints on how to drive faster. If you have 1:34 now I guarantee you will be faster after reading it.
Currently using the WR setup as he is a mouse driver. Far more controllable, and im into the 1:29s, when i get a good flow that is
Try the demo servers like DFH in you like the XRT+BL1 combo. That's where the good racers usually are.
Been using the --== CLEAN TURBO RACING ==-- server for this. Its a good one, but they seem a bit ban happy.
The worst so far was surviving 2 first corners to have them restart it, only to get taken out on the third attempt and kicked. i didnt even hit anyone!
Suppose id better get used to that lol.
#12 - Jakg
your S2 licensed, so just go on a nice and clean S2 server

xtr Setup BP
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG