The online racing simulator
Tracking Lap Times
(14 posts, started )
Tracking Lap Times
Hi there,

Is it possible to have some kind of log file with lap times in time trial?

Is 1:35:66 in Blackwood GP any good for an absolute beginner? How can i improve my hotlap ?

Thx
#2 - DeKo
www.lfsworld.net has loads of lap time data, but 35:66 is pretty good for a beginner yeah
Yes, but i meant my lap times. Does it work for demo version? What i want is to keep a log of my offline time trials. is it possible?
Quote from diogosousa :Yes, but i meant my lap times. Does it work for demo version? What i want is to keep a log of my offline time trials. is it possible?

Only licenced users have this facilty
I am playing only for 3 or 4 days, do you think i should get used to the demo and then buy the license or should go ahead i buy it now?
if you like racing, buy it now. more money to developers means better sim
#7 - joen
If you're playing for just a couple of days and you like it, then buy it Because the longer you play LFS the more you'll like it The demo gives a good impression of the game but the full game will give you a lot of extra content and features.
I bought a licence before I'd even played a demo version. My mate had the full version so I'd seen it already. One of the best £24 I ever paid!
Quote from diogosousa :I am playing only for 3 or 4 days, do you think i should get used to the demo and then buy the license or should go ahead i buy it now?

Buy it and you won't regret it, if you don't, you'll eventually buy it soon .

Now, there is a portuguese forum about simracing, including lfs.
There you will find events that you can participate, portuguese teams and the best portuguese lfs players.

http://www.simracingportugal.net

Good races

PT : Apareçe lá no forum e regista-te e apresenta-te ao pessoal, tenho a certeza de que és bem recebido, vamos brevemente têr uma corrida de lfs de 4 horas, só com portugueses.
Thanks for the incentive. I think i will buy it today
NOOOOOoooooooooo dont buy a license your too fast, that's another driver infront of me then.
Lool, i think i'll wait until i am running on 1:35:** to buy a license. I've tried other cars i feel i need to make the jump. As to other tracks... total disaster... Lol
Quote from diogosousa :Lool, i think i'll wait until i am running on 1:35:** to buy a license. I've tried other cars i feel i need to make the jump. As to other tracks... total disaster... Lol

I am doing something similar. I decided that I wanted to see if I could be competitive in the game so I want to get a 1.33.xx on BL with the GTI, just 0.2 secs to go for me now ;D
Took me two weeks to get there though.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Jertje :I am doing something similar. I decided that I wanted to see if I could be competitive in the game so I want to get a 1.33.xx on BL with the GTI, just 0.2 secs to go for me now ;D
Took me two weeks to get there though.

believe me, you will be MORE than competetive!

Tracking Lap Times
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG