The online racing simulator
1993-2001 Lope Corsar B(Opel Corsa B)
Greetings!

Im very new to this community and was kind of sad to see one of my favourite cars have a kinda bad mod of it in the game (corsa B), so with my modelling "skills" and a cup full of instant coffee I dived into the world of LFS modding, the whole model was made by me in Blender and was originally made for a Garry's Mod thingy
The rims were infact taken from the UF 1000 but are a bit modified, I'd say it turned out well for my first creation! I hope this will be the first of many!

Attached images
Captura de Ecrã (481).png
Captura de Ecrã (482).png
Captura de Ecrã (484).png
Captura de Ecrã (486).png
Good luck. If you plan to offer the 1.2 65 hp engine, the power speed can be 5600 rpm and the torque speed can be 2800 rpm. Factory data(X10XE) is like this. If it still doesn't give you pleasure, add +5 hp. Cruise would be a fun tool for the host.
Quote from seksen :Good luck. If you plan to offer the 1.2 65 hp engine, the power speed can be...

X12XE, not X10XE but yes, I made the corsa have that engine as its the one I have in my car Big grin
Quote from YeetWithCream :X12XE, not X10XE but yes, I made the corsa have that engine as its the one I have in my car Big grin

It is true that your vehicle is X12XE, but for top-end power, X10XE power and torque rpm data are more suitable for this game. Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG