The online racing simulator
DFP settings
(6 posts, started )
DFP settings
I just started playing the demo and wanted to know some good settings for the dfp, I did a quick search but didn't find anything. If there are any threads up just direct me there, thanks.
Basicly you don't have to anything else than set "Damper Effects" and "Spring Effects" to 0% from your Logitech Profiler. Turning those off is the most important thing to do because LFS doesn't use those effects, those would just mess up the FF feeling. "Overall Effects" you can put anywhere you like (something between 50-100%).

Remember that you can change FF strenght in LFS while playing using dot and comma buttons. Use rather low FF setting first, with less you probably feel more.
Quote from deggis :Basicly you don't have to anything else than set "Damper Effects" and "Spring Effects" to 0% from your Logitech Profiler. "Overall Effects" you can put anywhere you like (probably 100% is good). Turning those off is the most important thing to do because LFS doesn't use those effects, those would just mess up the FF feeling.

Remember that you can change FF strenght in LFS while playing using dot and comma buttons. Use rather low FF setting first, with less you probably feel more.

good settings but as far as i know you only need to set spring and damper effects in the logitech profiler if the game itself dont emulate these effects, lfs do but i can be wrong
Scawen has himself said that those should be turned off. I bet most of the LFS players uses these settings (overall what you like, damper off, springs off).

As far as I know if those are turned on when playing LFS, the Logitech drivers just add those effects and mess everything up... try it yourself, it's a huge difference.
Quote from deggis :Scawen has himself said that those should be turned off. I bet most of the LFS players uses these settings (overall what you like, damper off, springs off).

As far as I know if those are turned on when playing LFS, the Logitech drivers just add those effects and mess everything up... try it yourself, it's a huge difference.

lol chill mate, what i tried to say is LFS DO EMULATE THIS so you can turn it off in the Logitech Profiler, other games do not so you need to turn it on there

Have a good one going to sleep now
ok, I misunderstood.

DFP settings
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG