The online racing simulator
lol
(29 posts, started )
#1 - psy00
lol
I get the feeling you may get some posts here asking for more detail...
#3 - filur
Thank the Lords Of Cobol for safety nets!

shouldn't this be in the video section?
filur, could you post or PM me the encoding settings you use?
ew i cant view it, is a file i cant open
I'm just checking using some program what codec it is.

It is encoded in XviD format, so you'll need the XviD decoder.
You seem like a fly trapped in those glued papers.
Who is this 'lol' chap? He gets everywhere.
Can't open the frap's one and get Replay OOS error in the spr.
Agreed, nice encode. Very smooth - is some filtering involved? Lovely use of camera angles too.
uuih the nice Swedish fraps guy, thx filur
Nice video/replay.

But please, next time think of something more descriptive than "lol", especially when it's a thread in General LFS discussion.
That is neither worthy of a lol nor a thread.
I think it may be worthy of a chuckle
filur, it doesn't play on my machine, I think I need to reinstall the video codec as i've had this before. Could you tell me which video codec you used please ? Cheers hun.
Becky, I used AVICodec to check, it uses the XviD codec.

EDIT: If you want more details: 732 KB, 999 Kbps, 30.0 fps, 720*576 (4:3), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4, Supported
#19 - shim
works fine for me, the fraps'ed version
why it doesn't worth a thread i see more chunky posts than this Nod
and yes lol isn't the perfect title ok Smile but i thought it was fun , i'm using U17 patch , why some of you can't play the replay ? anyway i'll d/l the fraps version to see it Smile thanks filur Thumbs up .
i was drinking a little yesterday night when i show lfs to a friend ... and we were just lol here Big grin

For anyone with codec troubles, get yer hands on Mplayer or VLC and you'll (probably) not be needing to download or install any codecs for a few years.

Captured in .25x speed at 18 fps with LFS locked to 18 fps. Clip set to 400% speed in Premiere with project set to 30 fps, frame blending on, rendered to uncompressed avi. Final stop in VirtualDub adding a field bob smooth filter, a chroma smoothing filter, and compressing with the xvid details already posted by dawesdust_12.
@Filur
Thank You very much for those VirtualDub tips ! Really helpful !!!!! =)
hehe, that's quite a funny roll. Good replay and a beautiful presentation by Filur :up:
One of the most popular codec there is, if no the most popular, and every time there are few people who can't view the video... What do you do with your computers, only reading lfs forums?
miss those days... now the car resets itself if going out of bounds Smile

lol
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG