The online racing simulator
About Cheat Detection and My Own Edited Codes
Hello. We learn new things day by day. We did a lot of work on the codes that were shared to everyone in time. It would take too long to list these. That's why I'm thinking of sharing the code versions I've made or edited under a post like Yisc[NL] soon. But right now they are all still in the testing phase. We detect and fix errors day by day. Coming to our topic... I made a cheat detection system with Lapper. However, this system is only valid for demo servers at the moment. If I were one of the developers of lapper, I could add a feature that detects tweak and crash programs and create a cheat protection system on the server. But unfortunately I don't write code. Anyway, you get the point. It hasn't been exactly 1 year, but we learned a lot with lfs during this process. Currently, I have a tweak, namely a speed blocking system, on my server. The only way to detect this is to check the speed of the players. Some players crash. I have two methods in mind to prevent this. The first is a feature that is already available in lapper. Those who collide are thrown into the audience. But this bothers the players a lot. That's why I want to focus on the second method. According to my research, there is no function on Lapper that checks players' pings. If there is, I don't know. It can be difficult to understand players who cause crashes. Crash may also be detected due to FPS drop or ping increase. Therefore, the only logical method would be to throw the players with high ping to the audience. Of course, it is difficult to do this manually. My question to you is this... Can ping be checked with Lapper? Or are there other ways to detect crash? It doesn't make sense to throw it at the audience during collisions. Thanks. In the meantime, I will share the code version I have compiled myself, towards the middle or end of the year. Stay tuned.
Summary for those who do not want to read long and empty conversations:
Can player ping be checked with Lapper? Is it possible to kick the player with high ping from the server?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG