RZM 09
(3 posts, started )
RZM 09
Vehicle mod: RZM 09
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/5E9C4B

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :RZM 09, 3 cylinder 900cc

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Higher performance model of the RZM family with 3 cylinder 900cc making 120hp
I recommend turning up the engine volume using Shift-A for better experience, and if you wish use revbouncer with 0 in both options

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Overall it mymics RZM 250 bone stock, except the thick set of rims/tyres and engine, built like a monster, take RZT370 bodywork as an example, and speak to nachtlicher about it, this bike handles amazing, got bad tune from stock, cause you probably set suspension without rider/fuel on the garage, i have an actually proper sound for it, if you're interested, also keep up the job, this bike IS amazing, RZT that i gave most of the ideas with nachtlicher is an master piece xD <3
Quote from KiiT1337 :Overall it mymics RZM 250 bone stock, except the thick set of rims/tyres and engine, built like a monster, take RZT370 bodywork as an example, and speak to nachtlicher about it, this bike handles amazing, got bad tune from stock, cause you probably set suspension without rider/fuel on the garage, i have an actually proper sound for it, if you're interested, also keep up the job, this bike IS amazing, RZT that i gave most of the ideas with nachtlicher is an master piece xD <3

Hey, hit me up in discord if you want, my user is jokapt, i would be very interested in a proper setup as im not good making bikes setups.

RZM 09
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG