The online racing simulator
does anyone have high resolution grass?
needs higher grass resolution. I just want to see what it looks like
That's a funny request, followed up by this answer/question:

How do you know that it exists if you never saw it before?
Quote from rane_nbg :That's a funny request, followed up by this answer/question:

How do you know that it exists if you never saw it before?

jesus... that's what he is asking. after insulting someone else's english ability in another thread, you should take a big look in the mirror...
Quote from wktor213 :needs higher grass resolution. I just want to see what it looks like

There are a few old packs of High-Quality textures, you can search for them in google, maybe try "lfs textures". Although I'm not sure about the grass quality. In general, you need to be more specific about the track, because I think all tracks share different textures. I think the textures are by default on their maximum of 2048x2048 (at least mine are, but maybe I've updated them over the years). You can find all textures in LFS/data folder, but you may have to install software to be able to preview them. Maybe you want the grass to be greener, you could easily google "grass 2048x2048" in google and replace an old texture. I've uploaded an example screenshot of my textures (in LFS/data) just to give you an idea of where to look for them.
Attached images
grass-textures.jpg
Tnx man. Do you have any advice on which program to use for viewing dds files?
Quote from rane_nbg :Tnx man. Do you have any advice on which program to use for viewing dds files?

I don't usually open them, I only preview them in the largest preview mode (with Win10) in the folder. If I need to edit something, I find it with the preview and I convert it into PNG. Then edit it and convert it back to DDS. In time I found out that you can't trust every software and a lot of them are full of viruses, so I didn't reach that far.
I see. Well, anyway tnx for info. I once used some simple program to edit dds and repack it back, but forgot which was it. Was hoping you could remind me, but no worries.

I guess this is enough info for someone to make a better looking grass texture.
Ah, yes, that is exactly the one, tnx so much man !
Great, with this one you can even edit dds, awesome, thank you very much man.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG