The online racing simulator
S3 Price?
(101 posts, started )
Quote :I agree I would LOVE to see some licensed cars

It's time real car manufacturers start thinking about producing cars like
the FZR
Quote from Osmin T. :so true things are cheaper here BUT GAS!!! $3.05 a gallon in some areas
(euro 2.37936) oh also houses here in sunny flordia that not cheap either

If this converter is right then $3.05 = £1.63!! I can't even get two litres of petrol for that ...

Keiran
In western Europe and Nordic countries gas costs 6-6.5$ per gallon. Somewhere as much as 7$ and even more.
Quote from Osmin T. :so true things are cheaper here BUT GAS!!! $3.05 a gallon in some areas
(euro 2.37936) oh also houses here in sunny flordia that not cheap either

When converted to US system we pay here in CZ around 5.3$ per galon and average sallary is around 830 dollars before taxes.

Does everone in US think he get ripped off?
#55 - Jakg
almost a £1 a litre in the UK for petrol, making it ~$10 a gallon
Quote from Jakg :almost a £1 a litre in the UK for petrol, making it ~$10 a gallon

No, it's 7 dollars.
6,7 dollars for us gallon here in Italy. But since in daily life we're generally used to smaller engines which do not suck up so much gas I think we're still on the cheaper side, after all.
#58 - Jakg
Quote from afastest :No, it's 7 dollars.

gulp, well im sure petrol prices a while ago hit $10 a gallon
Don't forget an American gallon is different from an imperial gallon. They are both 8 pints but an Imperial pint is 20 fluid ounces. An American pint is only 16 fluid ounces.

Maybe better to talk in litres. Over here it's more than a pound a litre if you buy 98 octane petrol.
#60 - Jakg
Scawen, what are you doing on the forums? Go down the pub and have an imperial pint and let Eric take your place!
All this talk about the price of petrol is depressing, besides I'm one of the two percent of Americans who drive a diesel

Ughh, I remember being in Sweden on business (beautiful country and people BTW) and I drove a Ford Fiesta and paid somewhere around $7/gallon equivalent at the time. Thank goodness I could charge the company. Also thank goodness I knew how to drive a manual.

BTW we should be comparing notes on the price of a lap dances around the world
Quote from XCNuse :we have ever since katrina; bumped up gas prices by a dollar a gallon

lets also keep in mind how many more thousands of cars we have on the roads, and how much further everything is away..

What? Surely you aren't insinuating that it is worse in the US in terms of gas? (Maybe I just read it wrong?)

Right now in Ajax, Ontario Canada, it's hovering around $1.10 CAD per leatre of regular gas. All converted, that's appoximately $3.70USD per US gallon. Like I said, I consider us lucky, when you compare our prices to that of other countries. The US pays the least for gas, I'm sure we in Canada pay the second least.
Quote from Scawen :Maybe better to talk in litres. Over here it's more than a pound a litre if you buy 98 octane petrol.

What about to make conversion how much percentage of average country salary(before taxes)take buying 10 litres of 95/98 octane petrol.

For CZ its 1.6 percent for 10litres.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :What about to make conversion how much percentage of average country salary(before taxes)take buying 10 litres of 95/98 octane petrol.

For CZ its 1.6 percent for 10litres.

What about 100 liters?
And after taxes would much more interesting. 5% here in Finland before taxes and about 7.5% after taxes. For 100 liters that is.
ok...then for 100 litres in CZ

before taxes:16percent
after taxes:22percent
95/98 Ocatane?

Interesting. Why waste such good fuel on anything other than a performance vehicle?

In the US My understanding is that "regular" fuel is 85 Octane, in Canada it's 87. Premium fuel is generally 91, sometimes 92 here and if you hunt around you can find the very rare 94 Octane pump.
RON or MON? My understanding is that the US (in which I include Canada whether you like it or not) tend to measure fuel in MON (Motor Octane Number) which tends to be between 5 and 10 'points' lower than RON (Research Octane Number).
-
(_rod_) DELETED by _rod_
ON Brazil, im not sure if the source i found is with or without taxes, so i do as it is with taxes

34,15% of the avarege salary..
Quote from tristancliffe :RON or MON? My understanding is that the US (in which I include Canada whether you like it or not) tend to measure fuel in MON (Motor Octane Number) which tends to be between 5 and 10 'points' lower than RON (Research Octane Number).

RM/2.

Off to see what that really means.
EDIT : Sorry, please edit the post below to "I'm with stupid">
RM/2 is (RON+MON)/2

Therefore just an average. Still fairly important to know which you are/should be using though.
Quote from JohnPenn :LFS is the biggest bargain I've ever had in PC software, YEARS of fun for £24.!!!.
S3 will cost more, who works long hours for nothing?.
Break the cost down over time and the price is a joke.

not a fanboy just know a bargain when I drive it

Ya.

The only bigger bargains are possibly mail order brides. Especially ones that can't read. And all for the very same reasons you listed above!

Well sometimes they can be.

C.
Quote from tristancliffe :RM/2 is (RON+MON)/2
Therefore just an average. Still fairly important to know which you are/should be using though.

All I know that US 87 is roughly the same as Euro 95 and US 92 is roughly the same as Euro 98

EDIT: Just noticed that this thread is ancient. Atleast it wasn't me who bumped this from the stone age.
Quote from tristancliffe :RM/2 is (RON+MON)/2

Yeah I studied up on fuel testing and rating ... last year
I have never played a game as long as I have played LFS, so in reality this is one of the least expensive games there is.

S3 Price?
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG