The online racing simulator
Possible password leak from Pereulok (old pirate server)
Dear LFS Racers,

As many of you know, there was once a pirate master server and community based in Russia called "Pereulok".

Despite warnings on our forum and in our license agreement, many LFS racers actually handed over their LFS user name and game password to the owners of Pereulok. Face -> palm

We have recently seen approximately 40 accounts that have been taken over by one or more individuals and in some of those cases, not only the game password was confirmed and used online but also the web password was obtained (maybe it was similar to the game password).

At least two of the owners of the affected accounts that have replied to us, have used Pereulok at some point in the past, so it's a possible source of the leak. It appears that the leaked data is old because the hacker makes several attempts before finding one that works.

If you ever logged in at Pereulok and have not changed your passwords since, please change your passwords immediately. If your password used at Pereulok, or any other pirate site, is in any way similar to any passwords you use on other websites, you should change them all.

It is not our duty to explain to you that you should not use the same password on multiple sites, and particularly not on the websites of pirates or hackers. But this causes some disruption when, after a leak, a user can access multiple accounts. So that's why I have written this alert.

Previously discussed on the Hackers alert thread but that thread covers a different subject as well.
tank you sir
Bumping this thread in case anyone who used a pirate server hasn't yet seen it.
-
(johneysvk) DELETED by Scawen : probably better not to add unhelpful sarcastic posts
sir, this is not related to the subject but i have a question, i have s3, can i unlock s3 on another account for free?
Quote from Scawen :Bumping this thread in case anyone who used a pirate server hasn't yet seen it.

can i? (sorry for being annoying)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG