The online racing simulator
Better Security Measures for LFS Mods
Currently, there is an issue that allows players to easily access and steal mods by navigating through the LFS folder on their computer. Though, to my knowledge, there is no way to export the meshes from the editor it still bothers me that there is a lack of security to the mods uploaded.

I suggest adding encryption to the mods, similar to that found in other games, making unauthorised access much harder. The implementation of encryption for mods uploaded would protect and safeguard the the property of the mod creators preserving their work and creativity as it would prevent other users to manipulate the content without permission.

I believe the implementation of this would build a bigger trust in the LFS community giving the confidence for users to upload knowing their content is safeguarded.
you have my full support , modders need this , i seen pepeol that spend an huge amount of time / money to make those mods and parts get stolen at the end Frown

For the mesh export tho , there is software for ripping in-game meshes , so no mods are safe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG