The online racing simulator
Cop Chase
(10 posts, started )
Cop Chase
ok, this is not really a mod. But u can play it. And its fun

The idea is simple (mabye some of you already know). You just drive around at the parking place (with custom layout, wich makes it looks like a city, sort of..). There are driving some cops around, with a Cop Skin and 'Cop' in their name. If they see some one driving to fast or drifting, they have to make them stop. And give them 'spectate penalty'. If the suspect drives away, the cops have to chase them. If the cops hit the car of the suspect, he has to stop (so stop!). Than the 'punish' will be higher. Like one minute spectate.

You can 'cheat' or don't follow the rules, but its very fun if everyone does follow the rules. And not only dirft, but also drive like u suppost to.

Im searching some one who wants to support my idea and who can set up server (i can't i have router). I will be making nice layout.

send me an email: soedje@gmail.com

grtz

Thomas
#2 - Jakg
too late, started off buy ATC, a proper admined server is run my [MG] every friday @ 8 and now two 24h servers have just started up doing it
oh nvr mind

ill wait till the 24h server get online than

but, the problem is, with all those objects, the game gets laggy
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Dutch-ALfa :oh nvr mind

ill wait till the 24h server get online than

but, the problem is, with all those objects, the game gets laggy

the [MG] one doesnt use layouts, as BL and SO have enough hidden areas as it is, plus if you hit a wall you dont fly off into space!
But the current 24/7 CnR servers have practically nothing in common with the original ATC CnR concept except that there are cops and robbers.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from zeugnimod :But the current 24/7 CnR servers have practically nothing in common with the original ATC CnR concept except that there are cops and robbers.

whereas the [MG] one is basically a carbon copy!
#7 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :whereas the [MG] one is basically a carbon copy!

ok, let me rephrase that, they are basically the ATC rules with a few tweaks, we started doing CnR simply to get the team popular, since we did our little 11 slot server got full quick, people wanted to start doing it more (ie not just 1 day a week) so new servers sprung up, although i must say without an admin things get slightly hectic
ok aii

sounds good to me

can't wait

but... if some one wants, he can start server with me... though there is already one
I made an Essex Police skin for the XFG; I'd be happy for you to use it.
Ive only ever played the ATC version, its fun, I like playing it with my team and others who come in have normally read the rules etc. Agree that there has to be an admin, but we normally have great fun.

We are trying to get franky to do i more often, but it seems to be good when its every now and then, then i cant get boring!!

Cop Chase
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG