The online racing simulator

Poll : What mod to make for LFS?

PORSCHE 718 CAYMAN RS CS
FORD MUSTANG
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
MERCEDES-AMG
MCLAREN 570S
What new mod to make for GT4 Racing Series? Poll.
I have a desire to make more mods for racing series GT4. But for now I will start with the stock version. Selected 5 cars that participate in gt4. I propose a vote. I more or less do not care what exactly it will be a car. But if the votes are divided more or less torn I leave the choice to myself.

ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
PORSCHE 718 CAYMAN RS CS
FORD MUSTANG
MERCEDES-AMG
MCLAREN 570S
Attached images
GRIxiiPzTSA.jpg
fdTCBK88t2k.jpg
_YL0Szna7Yw.jpg
TbKyS3gDerI.jpg
kUradwTRbQE.jpg
mH-1AZQB5ZI.jpg
ZdooSlTfSFk.jpg
2vKhX4bUrO4.jpg
Снимок экрана 2024-01-29 170728.png
Ljra_0Yz5VY.jpg
Mercedes! Big grin You have done an excellent RWD front engine chassi which will suite the merc just as good as the Nissan Big grin
I voted for Aston Martin,because I simply would like to see the stock version of it in LFS. If I would have 2nd vote,it would go for McLaren (same reason).
Vote for Porsche because there is no BMW Frown
#6 - Pukyy
Porsche or Mercedes for me Tongue
Porsche would be nice
As Argentina Turismo guys are working on Merc gt3 and gt4, and also made some progress with the aston martin gt4, i would love to see the mustang
Quote from xpablousky :As Argentina Turismo guys are working on Merc gt3 and gt4, and also made some progress with the aston martin gt4, i would love to see the mustang

This is good to know. I wouldn't want to make mods that will already exist or are planned for publication if they are of good enough quality. It would also be nice if these mods were competitive and balanced with my N.400S GT4 so that they could be chosen at the same competitions.
What about mclaren artura? 570s is old
Since you already made the front-engine 400Z, this time make a mid-engine car to diversify the class.Cool

Quote from k_badam :What about mclaren artura?

Artura is a hybrid so for now you can't really recreate it.
Quote from k_badam :What about mclaren artura? 570s is old

I've chosen exactly the cars that are currently competing in GT4 racing series.
i voted for the vantage. pablosky said wrong, we not having near furute plans for makin a gt4 ver for it, so if you want the physics for the old one, dm me. car was deleted due to rr3 model Tongue
Quote from Facu23 :i voted for the vantage. pablosky said wrong, we not having near furute plans for makin a gt4 ver for it, so if you want the physics for the old one, dm me. car was deleted due to rr3 model Tongue

I see, then I'm just as much considering doing a Mercedes or Aston Martin as before. But thats is unfortunately, I wish someone other than me would do GT4 mods. I like the GT4 racing series idialogy because the performance is about stock cars with minor aerodynamic tweaks. These races seem underrated to me. The cars are closer to their road legal counterparts than most other GT racing classes.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :I see, then I'm just as much considering doing a Mercedes or Aston Martin as before. But thats is unfortunately, I wish someone other than me would do GT4 mods. I like the GT4 racing series idialogy because the performance is about stock cars with minor aerodynamic tweaks. These races seem underrated to me. The cars are closer to their road legal counterparts than most other GT racing classes.

I would be open to do a RWD front-engine model GT4 car, if we could collaborate with your chassis and suspension. Easier for BOP.

I have collaboration with a guy who does my models and I then do the LFS adjustment for it.
Merc.
My vote was for Aston Martin but it looks like people are more interested in a Porsche, so I will start making one soon.
good idea to be able to have a good G championship, the same thing would be necessary for the GT3 Wink
strongly

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG