The online racing simulator
Quote from Pukyy :Exactly my point, Live for Speed has potential to evolve, to become something...

Yeah. It should be combined with Google Earth / Maps.
Quote from Pukyy :Exactly my point, Live for Speed has potential to evolve, to become something...

Lets hope the enthusiasm doesnt stop at the players but could be felt by developers and man is it really all up to Scawen by himself to make changes/code new things??? Seems kinda wild tbh
wat
While we are already on the topic of automatics. What about electronic differentials?
I mean pretty self explaining
Attached images
IMG_5796.png
Quote from ScammerGamerLOL :I mean pretty self explaining

I guess everything new goes, including CVT. But what priority and who is gonna code it?

I go to pick Scawen's comment here, because it is very well explained:

Quote from Scawen :

So it's not an easy thing to add at this point, although it's an obvious thing to support. The larger setup file requires version support in the setup file reader, an adjustment to multiplayer packets and ability to read old MPRs with old style setups in them, etc. "Changing a number" is far from the reality. Better to do it at the same time as some other additions to the setup file.

Well that's just for interest and to explain why it's way too difficult to do right now.

EDIT: I think what I mean to say is I would prefer to be persuaded by calm reasoning rather than exaggeration.

This was taken from another thread, but I am quite sure, that Scawen would put similar words here, unless changed his mind.

Thread: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/107636-More-Gears-In-Transmissions

Automatic gearbox
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG