The online racing simulator
Every time LFS window is inactive,default code page returns to latin
I purchased a new laptop several months ago and I'm having the problem described in thread title. I never encountered this problem on any other computer I used LFS,so I'll start asking here before reporting it as bug - have someone any ideas what would cause this behaviour?

I have Win11 with set up default OS language english,however default input language is latvian (QWERTY),LFS is set up to latvian. I would like to use baltic code page without selecting it every time I minimize LFS or focus to any other application.
** Best answer **
OK, I think this is because LFS calls the function GetLocaleInfo with LOCALE_IDEFAULTANSICODEPAGE.

I'm not sure if this is what it should do, as apparently that retrieves the input language for non-unicode applications, although LFS now *is* a unicode application.

Anyway, I think if you set the "language for non-unicode application" (also known as System Locale) on your computer to Latvian then I think this problem will go away in LFS and I guess you will not notice any other problems with other programs.
This actually helped - by setting latvian language there I got another keyboard layout in taskbar (LAV - Latvian Standard) and when I select it,then LFS automatically sets to Baltic code page. The keyboard layout seems to be identical with other option with a minor difference - the symbol ' seems to be the soft key to get special accents allthough I'm used to Right Alt for that. Anyway,thanks - case closed.
Quote from Eclipsed :This actually helped - by setting latvian language there I got another keyboard layout in taskbar (LAV - Latvian Standard) and when I select it,then LFS automatically sets to Baltic code page. The keyboard layout seems to be identical with other option with a minor difference - the symbol ' seems to be the soft key to get special accents allthough I'm used to Right Alt for that. Anyway,thanks - case closed.

I am on the latvian qwerty layout and it does show baltic in lfs, i guess you can try this layout too as it uses right alt

Edit: nvm just read first post, odd that it shows baltic for me, i do have both keyboards added, maybe that has something to do with it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG