The online racing simulator
ACT Labs back in business.
(33 posts, started )
Depends on their quality, if I get them and use them and they are good, then I'll keep them, if they are the usual logi crap, then I'll replace them.
Looks like a toy to me. Keep away from those.
Quote :Is this a good wheel. Looks OK to me.

u seen the pedals on box cover?
Iron Knee
B Rose-
When you write a letter about the quality of the English, and you take that sort of tone, it seems critical to run that ole spell checker.
The irony needle is just a little in the red.
~Dave
I bought the old RS system. I had so many problems with the wheel I finally just put it in the trash.

I have had to fix my GPL shifter a couple times, pedals broke down multiple times due to using inferior springs that when they worked were great but they always snapped, every couple months I would have to put new springs in. The equipment they sold worked great, powerful FF with good reactions, but their build quality was crap and it always broke on me, hopefully this new stuff doesn't break like the old stuff did. I also had problems of the wheel losing it's center while racing, that was a royal pain...
I got the Advantage 1 pedals a couple weeks ago.. Awsome quality, theres no plastic on them. Few Accurate and dont spike like Logitechs. Im using them with my Momo and work perfectly. They are great stuff
I'm just gonna buy a DFP when I get the money.

ACT Labs back in business.
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG