The online racing simulator
Faster111's S2 License
(142 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Does Faster111 deserve to be bought an S2 license?

Closed since :
Don't care
No
Yes
Faster111's S2 License
Some of you may've seen the ideas thread and we have been discussing if faster111 deserves to be given the S2 license - what do you think?

I think he does!
wk00t ?
Quote from marcione :wk00t ?

You what?
Definately no. Think of the other demo racers!
Edit: I vote for J.B. if there really needs to be a licence thrown at someone.
i vote yes
Quote from Captain Slow :i vote yes

Good man - I was hoping that you would otherwise our massive conversation/debate would rend rather... Useless
lol and im campaigning for im in my sig.
Unless he's living in a box with his computer and nothing else.. then no not really. He is more than capable of earning £24
Quote from K.David :Definately no. Think of the other demo racers!

I, personally, have never seen another demo user show as much interest in LFS as faster111 has, have you?
aahh but faster 111 is only 15 and may therefore not have a bank card to be able to pay for it. and he might have evil parents that hang him from his feet evrynight, and therefore will not pay for him
No.

ops sorry should have spelt it " On!!!1111"
Quote from Captain Slow :lol and im campaigning for im in my sig.

Good idea! I'm doing that too!!
ahh but faster111 has been a demo player for longer, so surely he should have his opportunity first?? correct me if im wrong though.

p.s. the vote isnt looking to good spasm
Something you actually put some effort into earning will be alot more satisfying than people just giving it to you.

People don't really get that
Quote from Captain Slow :ahh but faster111 has been a demo player for longer, so surely he should have his opportunity first?? correct me if im wrong though.

p.s. the vote isnt looking to good spasm

It's only been on for a few minutes lol we can see the outcome in 2 weeks time when i'm back from Spain (going tomorrow morning 3AM). I will go on the forum when i'm there if i have the chance!
Quote :I will go on the forum when i'm there if i have the chance!

holidays should be for relaxing and getting fat. not going on lfs forum.
lol no way thats what his £30 a week college cash is for. Anyway we all had to pay for it, it went on me credit card (says it all lol)
Quote from Ryanry64 :Something you actually put some effort into earning will be alot more satisfying than people just giving it to you.

People don't really get that

Maybe, but this guy was excited about paying for it with his "EMA" so really it seems that this guy is quite desperate (not to offend or embarisse faster111 but it has got evidence, hasn't it not?)
Quote from blonde11 :lol no way thats what his £30 a week college cash is for. Anyway we all had to pay for it, it went on me credit card (says it all lol)

Will £1 make a difference? If we all muck in then it may even be like 50p each... Tristan can give a pound as he is the elder poster
yeah why not! Ok so he might not deserve it 100% as there are probably better demo racers ou tthere who are also well spoken but he has entertained us over the last few months... u can always ensure a laugh reading his posts

edit* to the post above 50p each doesnt sound much does it! and i think as a community we would stand out as a comunnity who is generous. Not really sure how many fans we would win lol. It might bring a flock lfs of demo races who would want a license...

ahh i will stop now!
Quote from Captain Slow :holidays should be for relaxing and getting fat. not going on lfs forum.

Haha - so true but LFS is great and it will be nice to come on and speak to you guys whilst i'm enjoying myself! Or if i find a nice girl then i don't think i will be on here for the duration of the holiday lol! Let's just wait and see!
I'm not trying to sound mean here but he is perfectly capable of earning it himself.

Besides, if faster gets one then every demo racer will want one. We don't want no riots
Quote from Madman_CZ :yeah why not! Ok so he might not deserve it 100% as there are probably better demo racers ou tthere who are also well spoken but he has entertained us over the last few months... u can always ensure a laugh reading his posts

At last - something positive from somebody other name me and Captain!!!

You can help support us by putting an ad like mine and captains' in your sig if you want
This thread is closed

Faster111's S2 License
(142 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG