The online racing simulator
I can't upload hotlaps in lfsworld web
I'm trying to upload a couple of new hotlaps (Blackwood GP and Blackwood Historic) with Formula BMW FB02. Demo racer 0.7E lfs version. I tried to do that with severals names files. Pilot name in hotlap is the same as the lfsworld (it is interesting to see that online racer stats are OK though).

I can select the spr files using lfsworld web tool, and it seems that it can upload without problem. Actually, lfsworld can read the file, give me the information in a little screen and show me the position in the general table (with a clearer color).

The problem is that, after that, these information dissapear in the racer stats. If I try to look for the position of the hotlap, the table doesn't show it again, and there is no hotlap anywhere. No message showing any problem neither.

I have been waiting several days, but there is no changes at all.

Unfortunately, I can attach any file here as I'm a demo racer.

Could anyone give me any hint about that?
I have the same problem
Can either or both of you try an upload again and reply here when you have tried? I need some more debug information which hopefully I'll get when you try.
I have just uploaded my hotlap (0x464D_SO2_FBM_05403.spr, LFS version 0.7E) again and have also received the information message that the hotlap is being checked in the background. So far it hasn't shown up in the leaderboard for this track/car or in my profile on lfsworld.
I have just uploaded two hotlaps (1.13.64 historic.spr and victorapide_BL1_FBM_11442.spr LFS version 0.7E) again and have also received the information message that the hotlap is being checked in the background. So far it hasn't shown up in the leaderboard for this track/car or in my profile on lfsworld.
** Best answer **
Thanks. I think it is fixed now - please can you try once more?
Thanks, it works now! I uploaded again and now I can see my hotlap in my profile on lfsworld and in the overview tab.
Happy new year!
It works for me as well.

Thank you!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG