Game fluency/performance
Hello!, im sending you this email because i'd like to ask you about a
problem i'm having in the game.
This thing happened to me once, 1/2 months ago, and it was
suddenlysolved after 2/3 days.
The fact is that the game worked perfectly for me, without any
glitches, fluid, going at the most difficult circunstances at 70/80
FPS....
But 2 days ago, i turned off my computer (its low-end one), the next day i turned it back on, i connected to an online room ,most specific at city driving one, as i always do, but i see that the FPS goes very low, it doesn't go above 40 in normal areas, Even if i join an empty room, the FPS gets even lower.
Anyway, i can continue playing perfectly, cause the game's running at
45/50/60 fps normally
I haven't touched nothing in the graphics config, and its exactly the
same as when it was going well
for other part, the game runs perfectly and there's no problem.
I hope you read my message and have an answer for my problem
Thanks!
Javi Smile
My educated guess is that one or more processes in the background are consuming CPU time and therefor the low end machine runs below its normal capacity. Windows updates can be cause, which are distributed by Microsoft once a month (2nd Tuesday) but updates and/or checks for other updates can cause this as well.
thanks!, so, how can i solve that?, i mean, just because last time it happened to me, solved after 2 days, so do you recomend me any way to solve that? (examples, processes...)
waiting you answer Smile
thanks!
I don't think there is anything you can do to solve that. Many programs have scheduled checks to see if there's an update, to run a security scan, etc. etc.
Make sure to restart your computer every day, so that checks/updates/scans are done as often as possible and if things are slow, then check taskmanager to see if anything special comes up.
Have You 2 graphic card ? cpu+gpu and power card ?
eventuely power mod on batery
#6 - BeNoM
Run a Malwarebytes scan or clean install Windows.
How to see if any process is using a lot of CPU time.

Open task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE)
Processes Tab
Sort by "CPU"
Hi guys,
After some days without playing and fixing up my computer, i decided to make a clean install of windows, so i'll be online again in 2/3 days
thanks you all for your help Smile

Game fluency/performance
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG