RB4
UFR
MRT
XFG
XRG
UF1
#1 - wark
The Best/Worst Sounding Cars Thread
So far, which LFS cars sound the best? Vote for as many or as few as you like, so we know which ones are thought to sound the worst as well.
#2 - JJ72
best - Fz5

worst - RAC
worst : FXO and FXR ; IMO, they really get annoying to hear after a while

Cant think of a best one tbh..
#4 - cdub
FZR for the win, though this will all be moot soon enough. Hopefully
the XFR has the best... but the FXR sucks
I dno why but i love flooring the LX8 and turning the sound up, so that would be my best.
Quote from zeugnimod :worst : FXO and FXR ; IMO, they really get annoying to hear after a while

Cant think of a best one tbh..

I think the FXO sounds cool. Although it doesn't sound like an inline 4 to me at all.
#8 - wark
Poll's here. I'm slower than y'all. :geezer:

Quote from Gentlefoot :I think the FXO sounds cool. Although it doesn't sound like an inline 4 to me at all.

It shouldn't--it's flat. To me it sounds like it's got the AC compressor on full blast... that background coggy whine.
Personally i like lx and rac..

others are ok

worse for me are FXR, FXO, XRR(sounds like a tractor), fzr
I dont care how many cylinders a car has and realistic sound, I want them all to sound meaty.

Anyway I didn't vote because I have totally modified sounds so my favorites and dislikes wouldn't meen anything.
#11 - wark
I actually think the littlest engine sounds the most realistic--meatiest too. Go MRT. :up:

IMO this style of generating engine sounds best suits small cylinders.
Quote from JJ72 :best - Fz5

worst - RAC

I agree. RAC is the worst by miles..
Quote from wark :Poll's here. I'm slower than y'all. :geezer:

It shouldn't--it's flat. To me it sounds like it's got the AC compressor on full blast... that background coggy whine.

Ooops - can't believe I never noticed that.
#14 - Jakg
FZ5, oh my...
all the gtr cars. i hate the high buzzing sound.
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe : How many posts?
UFR is teh best! /broom
LX6 for me!

Hmmm, interesting. The forum just showed I had triple posted, so I deleted one, and discovered they all went. Silly interweb.
#18 - Gunn
Sometimes when I've been racing the FZR for a long time I start to hear voices in my head so .... yeah, the FZR can be nice.
I like the LX4 best... I don't know why, but it just feels so right
As for the worst sound, I would vote for the RB4, because back in S1, it was my favorite soundwise, but now it's just so ... normal... nothing spectacular about the whole car
I have not casted my vote. I really don`t know which car sounds bad or good. I just listen to the motor, so I know when to shift gear, or when the motor is destroyed. (popcorn machine like)
Imo the sound is the worst part of LFS and needs a big update, for every car. Therefore I'm not voting for which car sounds best, they're all pretty crap
I voted for XRR - I like its rawness and wine.
i like MRT for meaty motorcycle sound.

and i dont like FZ50 and FZR when on high revs. it just fades.
Interesting that quite a few dislike the RAC, but to me this sounds like one of the meatiest out of all the cars. The XFR and UFR are nice as well, so I go for RAC, XFR, UFR
#24 - Jakg
Worst - BF1, TC makes it even worse!
Lets be honest. Every one of them sounds crap compared to the real thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG