(40 posts, started )
Hi, i think there is a little problem with skin map:
you need to check the position on the right or left side on cutout pannel Wink
Attached images
error SERRA.png
Capture d'écran 2024-01-25 212918.png
Capture d'écran 2024-01-25 212906.png
9719CE_NEX2.jpg
Ah ja, i see will fix it, i Will also add spoiler rear, side. Tried to make it in mapping from car side and rear + top, but it made skin template weird and mixed everything. So im gonna make spoiler mapping under top veiw from spoiler got plenty of space there like you see.
I was also working onrally edition. Those big foglightd are basic, got the shape and now i need to give it more realistic look.
Attached images
Wi3rvcG.jpeg
Perfect! Maybe look about the wheel rotation, 40° maybe too much? I can’t found documentation for now, i’ve played yesterday and that car is so funny!
Quote from NENE87 :Perfect! Maybe look about the wheel rotation, 40° maybe too much? I can’t found documentation for now, i’ve played yesterday and that car is so funny!

Will be better, for now we did spoiler aero, and body aero centre. Next part will be frame and susp/setup but its already good.
The wheels/rims need work but it is an excellent mod.
Quote from Mr.Kimi :The wheels/rims need work but it is an excellent mod.

Example, if i don’t get feedback about what needs work, i can’t fix because i don’t know what i should fix.
Sorry I should have said.

The tyres overlap the rim, especially on the [RS500] setup, as there is no defined edge to the rim and the tyre just blends in to it or over.
Quote from Mr.Kimi :Sorry I should have said.

The tyres overlap the rim, especially on the [RS500] setup, as there is no defined edge to the rim and the tyre just blends in to it or over.

Thanks, will look at it and fix it.
there is no brake on one side
I like this mod!

Some observations:
- The front and rear lights looks a bit washed out;
- Gauge cluster could be improved (there is a strange horizontal line);
- LOD2 tris could be reduced a bit;
- There are some gaps in LOD2 (appearing in the shadow);

Thumbs up
Quote from Evolution_R :I like this mod!
Some observations:
- The front and rear lights looks a bit washed out;
- Gauge cluster could be improved (there is a strange horizontal line);
- LOD2 tris could be reduced a bit;
- There are some gaps in LOD2 (appearing in the shadow);

Thumbs up

I get what u mean. About lights, i tried before making it public, if i could get better lights. But rear lights its almost the best i could found and front lights its possible to get those better same issue as rears the picture views on google + quality without sun/brightness destroys quality is hard.

What u mean about Gauge cluster? Don't see strange line?Rofl
I don't see the strange horizontal line anymore... interesting. Big grin

The problem with front/rear lights being washed out is the glass texture s_glass - it should be fully transparent.
The lights texture is perfectly fine. Thumbs up
This is how it should look (I have edited the .dds file).

I have added it to the list of mods that could be approved.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.JPG
I own one of these cars. Not a cosworth though, but a mk1 sierra with cosworth bodykit. I can help you with some textures if you want?

Freud Serra
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG