The online racing simulator
my computer suddenly rebooted without bluescreen error
i play game single player bf1 car fzr car used ai 32 car racing in rockingham, but my computer suddenly rebooted without bluescreen error. i don't know why my computer was suddenly rebooted without error.
#2 - gu3st
Lots of AI can be CPU intensive. Could your CPU have overheated and your PC shut down to prevent damage?
You can view what the erorr of the BSOD was with some software. Check what the message was to get an indication of what might have caused it.
#4 - URUQ
Quote from newbie1234 :i play game single player bf1 car fzr car used ai 32 car racing in rockingham, but my computer suddenly rebooted without bluescreen error. i don't know why my computer was suddenly rebooted without error.

once ive done it too and whole neighbourhood went down off power, i wonder whats gonna it be like with night and $hit
Quote from gu3st :Lots of AI can be CPU intensive. Could your CPU have overheated and your PC shut down to prevent damage?

yeah.
my cpu not overheated. i think gpu graphics problem.
Quote from Bose321 :You can view what the erorr of the BSOD was with some software. Check what the message was to get an indication of what might have caused it.

yeah. my computer sudden rebooted without bluescreen error.
Quote from URUQ :once ive done it too and whole neighbourhood went down off power, i wonder whats gonna it be like with night and $hit

bruh
Similiar happend to me
Had same issue few times(desktop and browser OK, but under some load=random reboot no bluescreen), the problem was on a hardware side - 20+4 pin atx connector of an old PSU had bad connection with modern motherboard, so all voltage readings were OK, but the bad connector had triggered surge protection under some load. Dont ask how i fixed this, but im absolutely sure u have some sort of hardware issue too

Btw, it killed my bios(bricked the motherboard) after i accidentialy touched that 24 pin cable on a pc startup, so please try to be more accurate than me. Its better to just replace the PSU or some cables(may be SATA) inside your pc
Quote from paket42x :Had same issue few times(desktop and browser OK, but under some load=random reboot no bluescreen), the problem was on a hardware side - 20+4 pin atx connector of an old PSU had bad connection with modern motherboard, so all voltage readings were OK, but the bad connector had triggered surge protection under some load. Dont ask how i fixed this, but im absolutely sure u have some sort of hardware issue too

Btw, it killed my bios(bricked the motherboard) after i accidentialy touched that 24 pin cable on a pc startup, so please try to be more accurate than me. Its better to just replace the PSU or some cables(may be SATA) inside your pc

yeah.
i think my gpu graphics problem.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG