The online racing simulator
LFS Free View Adjustable sun location
Hi everyone,
my suggestion is to implement a version of adjustable lighting that is present in LFS Editor (Ctrl + LMB) into LFS in Free View mode (with a toggle button to enable this functionality).

I understand this would maybe not match up with the track if some static lighting is used but nevertheless it seems like a great feature for taking screenshots of for example mod cars from different angles very quickly without having to move the car into position.
#2 - gu3st
Quote from dert296 :Hi everyone,
my suggestion is to implement a version of adjustable lighting that is present in LFS Editor (Ctrl + LMB) into LFS in Free View mode (with a toggle button to enable this functionality).

I understand this would maybe not match up with the track if some static lighting is used but nevertheless it seems like a great feature for taking screenshots of for example mod cars from different angles very quickly without having to move the car into position.

I think that'll be something that could come with the graphics + physics update as the editor is actually using that "branch" of LFS, hence some minor differences between the two when building mods.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG