The online racing simulator
Router Problems
(8 posts, started )
Router Problems
I need help with my router problems... please IM me playstationpeeps on aim thanks sorry this is so random
No offense, but this is the third thread you opened for the same problem, while offering no clue about the problem itself. So you seem to have a router problem. How can you expect people to try to help if you don't care to even mention the brand and model of the router, or what you did up till now? Most of the technically savvy people who could help are put down by such attitude, because trying to help you seems like an endless and difficult task because you offer no information. Start describing very well what you did and what you have, and maybe some hints will follow, but don't expect anyone in the forum doing the job completely for you. We do what we can, but we're not magicians.
nvm
why the heck do we have to IM you? What's wrong with this perfectly good forum here? There are a significant number of people who don't have AIM, and they might be able to help you.

A little information goes a long way, btw
because I have made tons of posts about routers and I DIDNT WANT THE MODERATOR TO DELETE IT.
#6 - filur
#7 - Jakg
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :because I have made tons of posts about routers and I DIDNT WANT THE MODERATOR TO DELETE IT.

dont you think one is enough? moderators deletre spam - one post is enough, they could even pm you ffs
OKAY IM DONE

Router Problems
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG