The online racing simulator
Tsukuba Circuit (LA1X)
(5 posts, started )
Tsukuba Circuit (LA1X)
awesome!!!
Sweet! More Japanese Tracks!!
A year ago i converted a layout because i wanted to have the track on asphalt rather than up in the sky on concrete patches. I ended up never releasing it as ive been thinking to put all my layouts in one thread at some point.

I had to double check to make sure if it's the layout i was thinking about, but only the style is very similar and i hope u dont mind me posting it here. Guess it's my fault i made the conversion 1,5 years ago and never posted it anywhere apart from to use once or twice in FM events. Big grin

The original was made by VTR (i left credits on top of the pit lane tower), i merely renamed it, brought the objects to the ground, remade a lot of white lines and added some speedbumps here and there to discourage cutting.
Attached images
lfs_00000027.jpg
Attached files
LA1_VTR_Tsukuba_V2.lyt - 18.7 KB - 62 views
Quote from nikopdr :A year ago i converted a layout because i wanted to have the track on asphalt rather than up in the sky on concrete patches. I ended up never releasing it as ive been thinking to put all my layouts in one thread at some point.

I had to double check to make sure if it's the layout i was thinking about, but only the style is very similar and i hope u don't mind me posting it here. Guess it's my fault i made the conversion 1,5 years ago and never posted it anywhere apart from to use once or twice in FM events. Big grin

The original was made by VTR (i left credits on top of the pit lane tower), i merely renamed it, brought the objects to the ground, remade a lot of white lines and added some speedbumps here and there to discourage cutting.

I tried that one before trying to make mine, and found the lines to not be close to real life (very wide lanes, for example) and they had those random tarmac patches (though found out one could easily fix that by just select all objects and move). Mine is still not as close to real life as I wished in terms of track lines, and might not be the as good for racing as lane width can be a bit claustrophobic at times.

I can add yours to first post if you want. This can be a thread for all Tsukuba layouts out there.

Tsukuba Circuit (LA1X)
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG