The online racing simulator
HARMONY 4DR
(5 posts, started )
HARMONY 4DR
Vehicle mod: HARMONY 4DR
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/9EE765

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Japanese Traffic car Saloon 4 Door sedan, feels the 90s !

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :hello again,

now I'm going to put my beloved Accord CB3, to this beloved game

actually this model are used for jerk client who are runaway when the model are 80%-90% done, it's been abandoned on my drive for a long time, and in 2015 I tried to put this to LFS with old-gen modding system

after a while thinking, I think it's better to put it to the new-gen modding system nowaday, as now we could have a very detailed specs to it, rather than using FXO based like on the old time

here you have it !! thanks to OpenClutch that helping me with lots of stuff, including those beautifully accurate HUD, also with the handling, I do hope this car would represent how Accord CB3 drives in real life Big grin

========================================

NOTE FOR DERIVATIVES

If you ever wanted to make derivs of this mod, please please please, dont riced this beauty car, dont add 700hp bullshit to this, and dont put some nonsense-nonlogical bodykit to it that make this beauty looks and drive awfully Frown please

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Thank you very much for bringing this mode to the game. I suggest you turn off derivatives, then turn them back on if someone wants to make a sensible mod. It will be more enjoyable if you correct the display errors.
Quote from seksen :Thank you very much for bringing this mode to the game. I suggest you turn off derivatives, then turn them back on if someone wants to make a sensible mod. It will be more enjoyable if you correct the display errors.

Please point out which error by screenshot, otherwise I could really know and do the fix Big grin
Quote from ivancsx :Please point out which error by screenshot, otherwise I could really know and do the fix Big grin

It depends on the situation. The internal indicator of the car shows 8 km/h more up to 60 km/h, 4-5 km/h more between 60 km/h-200 km/h. The tachometer shows 100-150 rpm more. Smile
if u dont mind i will be making a n/a H22 engine swap and coil overs and 15" rims derivative, i persoanlly think this mod is absolutely legendary and in my country very rare to find nowayads, so thank u for allowing me to see this mod its insane that we get the privalege to seeing it

HARMONY 4DR
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG