The online racing simulator
Error creating and printing user file
As seen in the picture, when I place the code, it only creates a file, but it does not edit the content. In simple terms, I want to create a file for each user who logs in (by default, it does not add a second file if there is one) and add some information about the user, the simplest of which was the date and time of login.

The Edit file method in the picture works when used alone in the sub.
Attached images
image.png
Quote from Servet_zngl :As seen in the picture, when I place the code, it only creates a file, but it does not edit the content. In simple terms, I want to create a file for each user who logs in (by default, it does not add a second file if there is one) and add some information about the user, the simplest of which was the date and time of login.

The Edit file method in the picture works when used alone in the sub.

I don't think the file creation date variable affects other codes.
The problem is this line: $Filename = $username;
Should be: $Filename = $userName;
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2062161"]The problem is this line: $Filename = $username;
Should be: $Filename = $userName;

Even though I made the change he mentioned, there is no movement.
This line has no function: $FileCreationDate = $LinesofFile["TimeOfCreation"];

But that does not create a problem I think.
Does the edit happen when you try this: $NewText = "TESTTEST";

It would also be useful to check the error log and see if any error is reported by Lapper.
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2062170"]This line has no function: $FileCreationDate = $LinesofFile["TimeOfCreation"];

But that does not create a problem I think.
Does the edit happen when you try this: $NewText = "TESTTEST";

It would also be useful to check the error log and see if any error is reported by Lapper.

No, because I couldn't run it together with file creation, but when I linked it to a separate command, for example !editfile, it works, and in addition, it transfers the lappervar data properly.
Maybe the commands are done too quickly, so that Lappers tries to edit something that is not there yet.
This could be solved using a delayed command to a sub event.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG