The online racing simulator
#1 - Zimmi
Additional Split times in HUD
Hi LFS fans,

I searched but didn't find any thread asking about this.

The split times that show the time gap to the cars ahead/behind you in a race are much to small to read them while fighting in race.

My previous improvment suggestion was to make the split times in the lower right corner a bit bigger, but if there are many people on track it could overlay the entry of a corner...

My solution would be to make an extra split time for the guy in front and in back in the upper right corner, like this:

Is that possible ??? That would be really great
Attached images
LFS_New_HUD.jpg
You already have the split for the car ahead, and behind you. But it should be an option for how long the split-times would show. Like, "always, 30s, 15s, 5s".
#3 - Zimmi
Of course there are the split times yet, but to small for people who wear glasses

The time of displaying the split is an other point, but not less interesting...
#4 - GerG
Quote from Kleppa :You already have the split for the car ahead, and behind you. But it should be an option for how long the split-times would show. Like, "always, 30s, 15s, 5s".

Yes it shows, but only when no other valuable infos are on screen, like the tyre temps, or the shock infos. I think this idea is great, I'd be glad to see that as an option.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG