The online racing simulator
Momo Tip
(9 posts, started )
Momo Tip
Just finished Modding ( so to speak ) my Momo Pedals, and thought I would share this with you.

Obviously, doing the tape trick as per these instructions -->http://web.axelero.hu/mozso/momo_e5.html

But where the pots, sit in the plastic hole, u will notice a lot of movement there. So, fill that hole with Blue Tack. Fill it enough that it just comes over the edge. Then Push you Pot into the Blue Tack, and re-assemble your pedals. Now look how much movement there is , Non So there is less chance of the spiking issue you get with the Logitech Pedals.

Just thought I would share this.

Fordie
Thanks! My DFP is still pretty new ( 1 month), but I guess this will come up in the not too distant future. :up:
You know guys, There is one best solution for DFP/MOMO. In my opinion it's Logitech Service Phone Number Me and 2 mates that I know have called Logitech and all got new DFP(Rev B00). If my pedals will start to go real akward even after some fixes, I'm just gonna call again (They longer warrancy so no worries)
Yup. And to anyone who gets new set of DFP. If you want to make sure that you have metal pots, check the sticker on manual with S/N. There should be REV.00B written on it .
TEST- this forum just froze IE6 3 times when I tried to post a ink to a pic in a response here.
Hmm, too many {img] tags and LFS forum locks up IE6 completely.

Anyway I got that new version DFP- I knew it felt a lot better than my Momo racing.. must be that is why.

I modded my Momo's pedals with size 8.5 medical latex gloves and some Glad "Press-n-seal" plastic wrap for the bottom.. Not a spec of dirt, dust, or cat-hair can get in. I might do the same for the DFP pedals.

Quote from kamkorPL :Yup. And to anyone who gets new set of DFP. If you want to make sure that you have metal pots, check the sticker on manual with S/N. There should be REV.00B written on it .

You mean Rev. B00 right? That is what I have...
Yes, RevB00. Sorry for confusion

Momo Tip
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG