The online racing simulator
Replay Clip Add Feature
(4 posts, started )
Replay Clip Add Feature
Can you please add a feature in terms of replays?
"Save last 5 minut clip"
Save the last 5 minutes of a replay instead of the whole replay because it’s so annoying with long replays and the time to load it
last paragraph sucks remove.
I agree that sometimes trying to find something in a 3 hours event is really not pleasant. In my opinion, long replays are fine as they are now, but they should be able to be played way faster than they are now. The recalculations and the loading is taking a lot of time.

I haven't sat down and read the entire forum, but if the replay processing method is known, maybe we could all figure out a way to optimize the process and play replays faster than now.

For example:
Can we choose to not have something, when playing the replay?

- Do not include skins
- Do not calculate layout objects
- Choose only 1 specific user to watch and remove the others
- Do not calculate sounds

Maybe such options (if possible) will shorten the calculation delay and make it easier. Of course, this is just an idea.
Quote from GT4_PL :Can you please add a feature in terms of replays?
"Save last 5 minut clip"
Save the last 5 minutes of a replay instead of the whole replay because it’s so annoying with long replays and the time to load it
last paragraph sucks remove.

good suggestion, would be a nice feature to have with the next (minor/test) update.
I think it would be ideal if replays stored snapshots of the game state at regular intervals (once per lap or every few laps, or even just a fixed amount of snapshots), this way the replay could be started from that point instead of from the very beginning.

Replay Clip Add Feature
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG