The online racing simulator
erhabi 2
(29 posts, started )
really agressssive driving. nice driving & nice video man
Cant download from rapidshare....
#3 - dadge
same here, i don't think i will wait 81 mins to download a 3 min movie
Dude what the hell. The movie was excellent until you started showing people getting hit by the idiots that drift in the middle east. It didnt seem to download properly as i missed the end but that sort of stuff should not be associated with LFS.
-
(gaz3ta) DELETED by gaz3ta
Quote from sil3ntwar :Dude what the hell. The movie was excellent until you started showing people getting hit by the idiots that drift in the middle east. It didnt seem to download properly as i missed the end but that sort of stuff should not be associated with LFS.

I agree quite strongly there.

So is the whole video based on the idiots that drift on highways in the middle east.
#6 - joen
Quote from sil3ntwar :that sort of stuff should not be associated with LFS.

Agree wholeheartedly
pathetic movie
I wouldn't say pathetic, it was good but the drifting bits ruined it (of the people in middle east).

That's actually probarbly the only drift movie that I like.
#8 - joen
Quote from nutty boy :I wouldn't say pathetic, it was good but the drifting bits ruined it (of the people in middle east).

That's actually probarbly the only drift movie that I like.

I don't care if the editing or effects are done good or badly, just because of those bits it's pathetic.
Video's like this give LFS a bad name, showing that presumably LFS players identify themselves with shit like that.
Good job in hiding the link in your post.
#10 - Jakg
carepolice? i watched it, but i must say im glad it isnt overly publicesed, the first one was good, but this...
Can anyone give me a YouTube link of the last one.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :Can anyone give me a YouTube link of the last one.

if by last you mean the one he removed the links to, then no, he deleted it from YouTube as well
-
Quote from gaz3ta :first one was good and whats the problem with 2nd?

thing is in your 1st movie you didn't have clips of people slaming into pedestrians with their cars:\
Nice skills but I find this movie not as good as the first part.

+ Nice skills ( " driving " )
+ Nice editing
+ Nice music
+ Nice ending ( but it should be shouldn't not shouldnt, I think )

- Some parts look like they were captured at lower quality than the rest.

Nice movie
whats wrong with almost everyone's sets in that movie??
-
dude your.. illepall
-
Quote from gaz3ta :

i repeat .. there was a warning that this movie has disturbing clips.

And exactly where is this warning?
He edited it out.

It is quoted in the 6th post.
Why, if he's using that in defense did he edit it out.
-
Thanks for editing. Really good video you have there one of the best i have seen.
i still dont get this kind of drifting. FWD cars doing 360's or going dori dori down the straights is pretty lame. I'm not saying it doesnt take talent but to me it's the equivelent of the guy trying to do donuts in his stock civic while roasting the inside wheel. I guess my hate for the people who do it in real life and how absolutely pointless it is in ANY real life racing situation just ruins it for me. cant people in the middle east actually drift rwd cars? never seen it done. People doing that and driving suv's on two wheels which, btw, takes just as much skill and is just stupid.
Pretty good with some incredible driving- I preferred the first though.
I like it , but I prefer the first also.
btw , what was the name of that music talking about freedom?
I don't like the way you blurred the crashes out. I think you could hae replaced them with crashes you've done in LFS whilst you've been doing the drifting. Would've made it better.
how can i get ERHABI setting??
can you send me ERHABI setting??

erhabi 2
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG