MEMOLUTION 9 RS
(9 posts, started )
MEMOLUTION 9 RS
Vehicle mod: MEMOLUTION 9 RS
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/BD8BD3

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :basic rebuild of Memolution for motorsport purpose

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Basic motorsport build, inspired by Rally N4 technical rules.
I haven't used intake resctrictor this time and build engine like it should behavie with intake rectrictor because LFS intake rectrictor and throttle models are wrong and just scale engine graph. It's not how it works IRL.

Thanks to Rubie for allowing derivatives.

All parts are low poly from scrath or made by using existing models in LFS cars (interior, rollcage, roof scoop, shifter, handbrake, interior roof vents, door panels, seat mounting brackets, rims).
I might replace some parts with higher quality ones.
Everythig is and will be free to use.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
This is the skin of mitsubishi for Rally
Attached images
BD8BD3_WRC.jpg
Hi, could you increase the suspenion motion-range to .250m.

The rear suspenion is easily damaged over jumps, hopefully more suspenion travel can mend that.

Also I wish the steering-wheel didnt block the dash so much; cant really see the rpm & speed dials (even with view Z-offset at -0.050m).

Thank you in advance & nice mod by the way.
Quote from Eastslider :Hi, could you increase the suspenion motion-range to .250m.

The rear suspenion is easily damaged over jumps, hopefully more suspenion travel can mend that.

My friend reworked suspension to make it closer to suspension in real LanEVO but it's not perfect and I have some incoming updates in mind. Change position of CoG because sometimes it want to roll when driving on slicks, maybe rework aero and I will check problem u mentioned.

Quote from Eastslider :Also I wish the steering-wheel didnt block the dash so much; cant really see the rpm & speed dials (even with view Z-offset at -0.050m).

Driver position is kinda layzy work because I just used position from GTR car and fitted surroundings to it. I'm still just to lazy to make it from scrath and TBH for me it was fine (VR driver) and I like that lower camera position than in Rubie MEMOLUTION.
RPM dial is pretty useless with this engine. It's group N engine so it can rev to over 7k rpm but peak power is before 5k rpm and reving it beyond 5500rpm is usefull only when u would change to next gear for like 0.2s before braking zone so u can rev engine more, still have some acceleration and don't lose time on changing gear.
There is visible shift light. Thats all what I need to drive this car.
I would like to add OPTIONAL race/ADU style dash but currently I can't use s_clock and s_clock_formula elements in the same car ;/

Of course, I will thing about that.
BTW derivatives are open and feel free to modify this car for ur personal liking Wink
Thanks for the reply,

Cars rolling over from slicks can "usually" be solved by increasing the tyre pressure to 32-34 psi (proper in real life psi for slick tyres).

With the driver-position, the easiest fix I could think of is moving the steering wheel & it's column upwards, then updating the steering animation location. Smile
I'm curently prepating a little update to it:

- adjusted rear suspension travel
- interior textures and shadows (maybe I will make better handbrake model)
- animations
- deleted unnecessary triangles

Quote from Eastslider :Hi, could you increase the suspenion motion-range to .250m.

Also I wish the steering-wheel didnt block the dash so much; cant really see the rpm & speed dials (even with view Z-offset at -0.050m).

Hey! Can u check if it's okay now?

MEMOLUTION 9 RS
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG