The online racing simulator
Layout not showing.
(7 posts, started )
Layout not showing.
Downloaded the NY Formula E circuit and put it in my layout folder yet it does not show in game(tried both single player and hotlap) Please someone tell me how to fix it
** Best answer **
Does it have a name like LA1X_name?

If there is an X after the 1 then you need to select the X button in the track selection screen.
Yeah it was that mate, thanks for helping I was just confused
Hope you like the layout, I made few more Formula E layout replicas we used in the championship, but have yet to upload them to forum in a meaningful way.
You should defo upload them, its a really unique track, do you know if its possible to race ai on it or no because the add AI driver button just doesn't show up for me.
AI is not available on custom tracks,only default LFS configurations support AI.
Quote from ozz212 :You should defo upload them, its a really unique track, do you know if its possible to race ai on it or no because the add AI driver button just doesn't show up for me.

Unfortunately it is not possible to race AI on custom layouts, however every year in winter we have a short online championship series, where we race FormulaE-inspired cars on these street circuit track replicas, simulating the FormulaE events to some extent.
We'll be happy to have you on the grid Smile

Layout not showing.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG