The online racing simulator
New track suggestion...
(14 posts, started )
New track suggestion...
I played LFS S2 at my cousin's house and looking at how small the MRT is, we should have an indoor track for it.

Sorry if it's been suggested a bazillion times, I couldn't find a topic for it.
It has.

And the MRT is NOT a kart!!!
cant say i ever remember that being suggested

if we get an indoor track then we need a gocart, not an FSAE race car
#4 - Lible
Cool idea, hasn't been suggested before. But then we really need a kart.
Why can you only race a kart indoors? I seem to recall a very interesting ROC event with the ROC buggies and Ferrari 360's which was all indoors... and that was pretty exciting
is it indoors? or does the central top of it not exist anymore? it used to be what a soccer field back before hand, i think the ROC track would be great

and i once again suggest we got the ROC buggy with it!!!!
Quote from XCNuse :is it indoors? or does the central top of it not exist anymore? it used to be what a soccer field back before hand, i think the ROC track would be great

Yes, it was in the Stade de France. Which isn't indoors. And it is still used for football and rugby.
football, yes but im american

and that could confuse peoples
The ancient martial art of Kung-Gu(glefight)
Quote from XCNuse :football, yes but im american

and that could confuse peoples

GOOGLEFIGHT!
im still american lol, our football is .. strange shapped, your "football" is our soccer ball

same reason as to why you guys call gauges.. "clocks"
Football is the correct name for the round balled kickabout game. It's roots are obvious - kicking a ball.

Soccer is a typically stupid American abbreviation of Association Football. Rather than just use the name Football, they called it Soccer. Football to the Yanks is what we call rounders (with a bigger stick), and is typically played by 8 - 15 year old girls in the UK. Go figure.
Umm, I think you're thinking of Baseball Tristan...

Football here has nothing to do with sticks
Duh, my brain is fried tonight
Football is to Yanks what we call Rugby, but you lot need armour.

Better now?
no.. we have rugby in the states; its not as wide as it is everywhere else, but there are teams out there if you search..

there is a team at north georgia state uni (well i know that because one of my sister's told me)

so im sure they are out there

New track suggestion...
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG