The online racing simulator
Showing a button in the garage
Is it possible to make the place I draw around with lapper, if possible, could you help me?
The writing I drew around
Note: You can request more mods...
Attached images
Ekran Görüntüsü (1051).png
Hello,

That is a very good question:
Scrolling through in the Insim document.
I found a parameter you have to set to display a button on all the screens (incl garage/menu).

#define INST_ALWAYS_ON 128 // if this bit is set the button is visible in all screens

// NOTE : You should not use INST_ALWAYS_ON for most buttons. This is a special flag for buttons
// that really must be on in all screens (including the garage and options screens). You will
// probably need to confine these buttons to the top or bottom edge of the screen, to avoid
// overwriting LFS buttons. Most buttons should be defined without this flag, and positioned
// in the recommended area so LFS can keep a space clear in the main screens.

I dont think its possible to that set parameter within the current Buttonfunctions:

<?php 
[*]openprivtextbutton();
[*]
opentextbutton();
[*]
openglobalbutton();
[*]
openprivbutton();
[*]
openbutton();
?>

Ill look into that soon, and maybe there is an easy way to implement it, without making the functions incompatible.
Or someone else made it already possible in LFSLapper.

Those buttonfunctions hasnt been touched since Gai-Luron worked on it back in the days.

EDIT: Checking the sourcecode, it is NOT possible to create buttons in the Garage/Menu, this parameter has never been added into the buttonfunctions.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Hello,

That is a very good question:
Scrolling through in the Insim document.
I found a parameter you have to set to display a button on all the screens (incl garage/menu).

#define INST_ALWAYS_ON 128 // if this bit is set the button is visible in all screens

// NOTE : You should not use INST_ALWAYS_ON for most buttons. This is a special flag for buttons
// that really must be on in all screens (including the garage and options screens). You will
// probably need to confine these buttons to the top or bottom edge of the screen, to avoid
// overwriting LFS buttons. Most buttons should be defined without this flag, and positioned
// in the recommended area so LFS can keep a space clear in the main screens.

I dont think its possible to that set parameter within the current Buttonfunctions:

<?php 
[*]openprivtextbutton();
[*]
opentextbutton();
[*]
openglobalbutton();
[*]
openprivbutton();
[*]
openbutton();
?>

Ill look into that soon, and maybe there is an easy way to implement it, without making the functions incompatible.
Or someone else made it already possible in LFSLapper.

Those buttonfunctions hasnt been touched since Gai-Luron worked on it back in the days.

EDIT: Checking the sourcecode, it is NOT possible to create buttons in the Garage/Menu, this parameter has never been added into the buttonfunctions.

Hello, So are you going to work on this? I really need this.
You really need it?
I'll look into it when i have the time and the motivation for it.

Also this is gonna take a while because i have to find a way to maintain the compatibility of those buttonfunctions.

Its not like adding a new parameter. There is alot of code before/after (which i have no idea what it does) that need to be changed aswell.

Maybe something can be done with the buttonstyle parameter.
Quote from Bass-Driver :You really need it?
I'll look into it when i have the time and the motivation for it.

Also this is gonna take a while because i have to find a way to maintain the compatibility of those buttonfunctions.

Its not like adding a new parameter. There is alot of code before/after (which i have no idea what it does) that need to be changed aswell.

Maybe something can be done with the buttonstyle parameter.

There is a driver's license system on my server, players only learn which cars they can and cannot drive after leaving the pits, and I want to prevent this.
You can understand it better with the following image
Attached images
Ekran Görüntüsü (1067).png
There isnt an option that tracks the position of the modded cars on that page.
So when the position of the car has changed in that table. The Red X might be obsolete.

What is the servername you run the insim on. I might join one day to see what you have built so far. Not that understand the language. Big grin
Quote from Bass-Driver :There isnt an option that tracks the position of the modded cars on that page.
So when the position of the car has changed in that table. The Red X might be obsolete.

What is the servername you run the insim on. I might join one day to see what you have built so far. Not that understand the language. Big grin

Oh yeah, I didn't think of that Smile
I am an administrator on a server called Saltanat Türkiye and I am also a member of the insim development team of this server.
I am developing insim in version 6R because it takes longer to reset the insim when developing insim in version 7D, so my current insim is not open on my 7D server, but I can open it for you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG