REAPER X1
(11 posts, started )
REAPER X1
Vehicle mod: REAPER X1
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/A08E47

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :998cc Superbike

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Yamaha YZF-R1 inspired motorbike made in Blender.

Very stable and powerful bike that will put a smile on your face, if you dare to ride it. Good for wheelies too.

Highly detailed model with realistic LOD2 for shadows. Includes naked config with it's own mini dash cluster.

Most textures are made by me using Gimp, Blender, some are taken from original LFS files.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Amzaing . good work Na-na
Its finally done! Great work on the Bike
Awesome! I'm impressed how good is this. I mean I can't drive bike in LFS without kill myself, but your mods are top notch!
I think I am finally getting some hang on with this one. 2nd Bike about what to drive.
Quote from Drifteris :I'm not sure what you mean. If the skin is black then it's black.

Ignore that i mismatched stuff, btw, another thing from the wheels being as "hub" from the last update, shouldnt the disc brakes be attached to the wheels? instead of the suspension >.>
Quote from KiiT1337 :Ignore that i mismatched stuff, btw, another thing from the wheels being as "hub" from the last update, shouldnt the disc brakes be attached to the wheels? instead of the suspension >.>

They are attached to wheels if you are using D32 or later version of test patch.
Best bike mod Smile I love it

Looks
sound
handling

all perfect
i've been playing with that for about a month or so and i became a fan of it, it looks and handle pretty good, 10/10 Na-na

REAPER X1
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG