The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you think of the Cliffinator? <spoof>

All of the above.
He should be made part of the dev' team, although he has no talent.
He needs to purchase a less poofy car.
He should be limited to 20 posts a day.
He's a nutter and should be locked up.
He needs to consult a stylist.
Quote :p.s.:
i am sure the mx5 would destroy the ibiza on any track with more than 2 turns .

im sure to if the respective owners where driving (another sexist comment to be taken with a sense of humour)
Quote from ORION :He should be german "Bundeskanzler"
would be better than the current one for sure

he would be more female as well

Quote from Chris_Kerry :Now that's just sexist.

lets call it raceist
Quote :lets call it raceist

you`ve lost me completely now???????
Should be locked up - a touch unfair, seeing as even murders only spent a short vacation there, with all possible ammenities.

Poofy car - kinda, but then MX-5s DO drive nicely, and although a bit girly/hairdresser-ish, it's not a bad convertible to get until you can afford something more manly. At least it's not an MGF.

Does he even post 20 posts per day? Maybe in the beginning but not anymore (I doubt anyway).

Dev team - YA RLY

Stylist - gets my vote.

Quote from ajp71 :He should be put on a system of his posts being approved before posting, then have a post count and a discarded post count. Something tells me the latter would be larger

That would be true for most people, I would imagine.
Quote from Captain Slow :you`ve lost me completely now???????

the e is there on purpose
Lets exhile him to a small island in the south pacific with broadband and a computer... as a missionary to the LFS gods... <.<
Quote :the e is there on purpose

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh i get u now. racers think that girls cant drive for shit, although to be fair i think thers plenty of girls out there who can drive perfectly well, and plenty of men who r just hopeless
i hate the way he runs his oval ser.... oh wait wrong thread

id really like to meet tristan in real life. maybe one day, u never know!
i met a guy claiming to be tristan but he didnt have worn out fingers from all his typings.. must have been an imposter
Quote from Captain Slow :ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh i get u now. racers think that girls cant drive for shit

i cant wait till becky sees my post
nice to see you cut my quote of before i say the politically correct bit (even tho its true)

EDIT:its true that girls can drive, Not that they cant drive for shit
Quote from Captain Slow :nice to see you cut my quote of before i say the politically correct bit

i just cut away everything but the sincere bit
fair enough. ahh my eyes are hurting. i should be going to bed now but i just lye awake for hours anyway so bugger it. a few mor minnits wont hurt much.
er, whats wrong with a MX-5? is it ok if my mum has one?
Quote :er, whats wrong with a MX-5? is it ok if my mum has one?

unless theres something seriously wrong, your mum is a woman, the mx -5 is a woman/hairdressers car. so thers nothing wrong wwith your mum hving one, but there is with a fella having one
I played on Tristan Cliffe once and the amount of spam I got was ubelievable. I kept getting these big messages flash up "Dont Stop and Chat!", "If you spin press my button!", and "Make a pass at me on my right".

It was one of the worst experiences of my life.
Quote from Becky Rose :I played on Tristan Cliffe

Oooh tell me more.

I know, lame.
#42 - th84
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Oooh tell me more.

That's just gross.
I'm sorry.

/gets coat.
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Oooh tell me more.

probably there isnt much to tell ... much like the oval playing on cliffler is only bearable if youre seriously drunk ... so she probably fell off i mean lagged out all the time
This thread is weird. But I suppose it was either going to be weird or insulting, so I'm happy with weird.

Just so you know I love my MX-5. If I had to buy a car tomorrow (for sensible money that I could actually theoretically afford) it would be an MX-5 (a Mk2 1.8S I think, but not a special edition). A sublime car, with seriously awesome handling, not a poor turn of speed (any fool can press a pedal hard), okay ride, okay practicality, no lifts for friends, and I get a surprising amount of interest from the laydees.

Sure I get mocked for it being a hairdressers car, and the odd gay comment, but pretty much only from people who haven't driven one, or who are unlucky enough to own an MGF, MR2, Probe or anything else that looks like it should be able to do corners without breaking down.

But you guys, even when is piss-take mode are all very cool. I'm proud to know you all, either in person or in text.

Edit: Becky, get a room. *runs*
Quote from tristancliffe :

But you guys, even when is piss-take mode are all very cool. I'm proud to know you all, either in person or in text.

Edit: Becky, get a room. *runs*

That is what you call playing your get out of jail free card.
piss-taking ... dont victimize yourself like that or youll truly turn into fm
Quote from tristancliffe :
Just so you know I love my MX-5.

Riiiight...... what have you been smoking?

Quote from tristancliffe :A sublime car, with seriously awesome handling, not a poor turn of speed (any fool can press a pedal hard), okay ride, okay practicality,.

Thats cos it a 2 seat (poofy) cabrio.

Quote from tristancliffe :no lifts for friends,

They WERE you freinds till you rocked up in a MX5 to take them down the pub

Quote from tristancliffe :and I get a surprising amount of interest from the laydees.

Is that because of you, or the fact your a bloke driving a MX-5?

Quote from tristancliffe :Sure I get mocked for it being a hairdressers car, and the odd gay comment

YOUR A BLOKE - IN A MX5!!!!

I bet your a decent guy, and I would kinda be scared if i had to go in a car with you .... infact i would run shit scared and take cover in a ford mondeo.
but please for the sake of LFS, sell the MX5.

(Worrie) What have i said :P (/Worrie)
i wonder what tristan would be driving if he was american

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG