The online racing simulator
Game Password Help Please
(13 posts, started )
hi peeps,
i had a major computer crash last week and im now out of internet access at home for the next 2weeks or so. i managed to get all my stuff back, and all my settings etc. BUT, i have to log back in to S2 FULL. the problem is when i try to put in game password it just says "error in connecting to master server" obviosly because ive no internet connectionbut i want to practice. is there any way i can log back in to S2 with out connecting to the server because now im only on demo

cheers!!
#2 - joen
No I don't think so, sorry. LFS always needs an internet connection to be unlocked afaik

edit: maybe you have a mobile phone that can be used to set up a temporary net connection just to unlock lfs?
...or maybe a free dialup connection that is charged per minute
thanks for the reply guys, the problem is my pc doesnt even realise it has a network card anymoe ie ive to reinstall all my drivers etc and ive no drivers for my wi fi connection so it'll be next week till an expert comes out. would my pc regognise a dialup connection???
#5 - joen
Quote from neo force KP61 :thanks for the reply guys, the problem is my pc doesnt even realise it has a network card anymoe ie ive to reinstall all my drivers etc and ive no drivers for my wi fi connection so it'll be next week till an expert comes out. would my pc regognise a dialup connection???

Ok, I thought you just didn't have an available connection at the moment.

Well, I don't know what kind of problem the PC has but I can't see why it wouldn't recognize a dialup connection under normal circumstances.
Quote from neo force KP61 :thanks for the reply guys, the problem is my pc doesnt even realise it has a network card anymoe ie ive to reinstall all my drivers etc and ive no drivers for my wi fi connection so it'll be next week till an expert comes out. would my pc regognise a dialup connection???

For dialup you'll need a modem.

You should be able to get those devices running yourself m8. It's not hard with plug and play. Make sure the network card shows in the list in Device Manager. If so, click on it and install the drivers. Job done.
i dont think so
dont forget he might want a free code, unless you are using a different pc to log in to lfsfourm if then nvm
#8 - Jakg
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :dont forget he might want a free code, unless you are using a different pc to log in to lfsfourm if then nvm

every one on here has S2...
#9 - Lible
Well, if he wants a free code, why has he got S2 Licensed under his name? It seems to me, that you want a free code
good point
#11 - Jakg
Quote from Lible :Well, if he wants a free code, why has he got S2 Licensed under his name? It seems to me, that you want a free code

? you mean an extra unlock?
Ummm i dont want any free code? illepall im fully licenced as it says there<<<<<

right guys, i have my BB internet now finally, but ive another problem i cant connect to master server could it be something to do with a firewall or something? im no computer whizz so go easy cheers
Quote from Jakg :? you mean an extra unlock?

Yes, I need to practise English... But what do you expect from one of the youngest translators in the world... At least I think so.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG