The online racing simulator
Sending a message from discord to lfs
I tried to send a message to lfs from Discord and failed, can you give me information about how I can send a message?

Thanks in advance
Please give the details what you have done and the code you've written to send a message to discord.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Please give the details what you have done and the code you've written to send a message to discord.

Event OnReceiveDiscordMessage($ChannelID,$ChannelName,$UNameID,$UName,$Text)
$ChannelID = "xxxxxx";
$ChannelName = "xxxxxx";
$UNameID = "xxxxxx";
$UName = "xxxxxx";
$Text = "xxxxxx";
OnReceiveDiscordMessage($ChannelID,$ChannelName,$UNameID,$UName,$Text);
EndEvent

I realise it's ridiculous, but I have no idea how to send a message from discord to lfs Frown
OnReceiveDiscordMessage($ChannelID,$ChannelName,$UNameID,$UName,$Text);
EndEvent
  • - This event will be executed when someone sends a discord message to LFSLapper.
  • - A Discordbot must be created to communicate between LFSLapper and Discord.
  • - In 'bin/default/includes/myInc.LPR' you enter the '$DiscordToken' and '$DiscordChannelReceive'.
    $DiscordChannelReceive is the variable that allow you to send text from discord to LFS.
    • You are allowed to set 5 channels, seperate them with a comma ",". see example below.
      $DiscordChannelReceive = "0000000000,0000000000,0000000000";
    • Set DeveloperMode in your discordsettings to "ON' to copy the channel ID ( rightclick on the channel)
Quote from Bass-Driver :OnReceiveDiscordMessage($ChannelID,$ChannelName,$UNameID,$UName,$Text);
EndEvent
  • - This event will be executed when someone sends a discord message to LFSLapper.
  • - A Discordbot must be created to communicate between LFSLapper and Discord.
  • - In 'bin/default/includes/myInc.LPR' you enter the '$DiscordToken' and '$DiscordChannelReceive'.
    $DiscordChannelReceive is the variable that allow you to send text from discord to LFS.
    • You are allowed to set 5 channels, seperate them with a comma ",". see example below.
      $DiscordChannelReceive = "0000000000,0000000000,0000000000";
    • Set DeveloperMode in your discordsettings to "ON' to copy the channel ID ( rightclick on the channel)

Thanks for your help, I already know what you are trying to explain.
What I want is to send the text written to lfs when writing to any channel in discord.
A friend I know has done this as in the images below.
Attached images
resim_2023-05-29_163253202.png
unknown 2.png
Before you be able to send any text to/from LFSLapper, you have to connect the discord server to LFSLapper. This must be done with a discord bot. This bot is managing the text that is written to/from LFSLapper.

Or ask your friend for help, because he has done this before.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Before you be able to send any text to/from LFSLapper, you have to connect the discord server to LFSLapper. This must be done with a discord bot. This bot is managing the text that is written to/from LFSLapper.

Or ask your friend for help, because he has done this before.

Thanks for everything
Quote from arda556 :Thanks for your help, I already know what you are trying to explain.
What I want is to send the text written to lfs when writing to any channel in discord.
A friend I know has done this as in the images below.

Any chance to explain a little more?
We are not continuing the topic because the issue has been resolved.
This thread is closed

Sending a message from discord to lfs
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG