The online racing simulator
Radical PR6
(24 posts, started )
Radical PR6
#2 - Eric
I like Radicals so I'm looking forward to this.

I was planning to base a race version of the LX6 on the Radical back in the day.
Progress on texturing the dashboard, steering wheel, lights, added customisable colours.

I found this onboard footage of a real PR6 and tried to do a few laps around Rockingham ISSC long. I managed laptimes around 1:23, which is pretty close to the video, which is nice.

Attached images
lfs_00001644.jpg
lfs_00001645.jpg
lfs_00001647.jpg
lfs_00001648.jpg
lfs_00001649.jpg
lfs_00001650.jpg
That's really nice, i can't wait to try it Big grin
You paid 84 usd for this..wow. You get the very generous and unselfish dude prize of 2023 and I applaud you for that Smile

The car looks great, by the way Thumbs up
Modelled rims
Improved default setup (thanks to PedroBR)

Attached images
lfs_00001653.jpg
lfs_00001655.jpg
lfs_00001656.jpg
lfs_00001657.jpg
Flame, you got some skill dude! This is great!
Added a customisable colour slot for number plates
Attached images
lfs_00001661.jpg
lfs_00001662.jpg
lfs_00001663.jpg
- added LOD2 model
- fixed LOD3 collision box
- wheels are now shiny
Attached images
lfs_00000366.jpg
lfs_00000367.jpg
lfs_00001666.jpg
lfs_00001664.jpg
lfs_00001665.jpg
Textured exhaust tip
Attached images
lfs_00001668.jpg
lfs_00001671.jpg
- variable shine on dashboard, carbon, texts
- slightly visible inner edges of mirrors
- replaced glass with carbon windshield
- added darker points around edges of front splitter

Attached images
lfs_00001672.jpg
lfs_00001674.jpg
lfs_00001675.jpg
Note: This mod uses the hub subobject which only works since test patch 0.7D32. If you use 0.7D, the blue wheel hub centres will appear out of place.
Really beautiful!
Side-by-side comparison with real life footage at Rockingham ISSC Long:

all your mods are very good, but this stands out from the pack
an amazing work, top quality
the default setup handling is exemplary

Overall a great addition to the mods library, that level of quality certainly expands and widens the LFS experience. I guess quite a few people will get addicted. Bravo
Absolutely magical car with superb details. The dashboard is incredibly realistic. The car almost drives itself. That's wonderful. If I dared, I would say it's even better than usual Big grin.

Smile THANKS.
#18 - Eric
Brilliant work, Flame, thanks for doing this.

Nice details in the cockpit instruments and it handles nicely as well.Thumbs up

Hopefully we'll see this cool mod in action on one of the RTFR events in the hands of the experts. Smile
Skin support!
Version 2

- added skin support
- create an LFS skin (hi-res download 4096x4096)
- added mirrors and driver's helmet in LOD2 (better shadow)
- raised tyre pressures to 130/120 kPa on default setups

Attached images
1BCF4F_LFS.jpg
lfs_00001685.jpg
Quote from NENE87 :Really beautiful!

Quote from turbofan :all your mods are very good, but this stands out from the pack
an amazing work, top quality
the default setup handling is exemplary

Overall a great addition to the mods library, that level of quality certainly expands and widens the LFS experience. I guess quite a few people will get addicted. Bravo

Quote from Avraham Vandezwin :Absolutely magical car with superb details. The dashboard is incredibly realistic. The car almost drives itself. That's wonderful. If I dared, I would say it's even better than usual Big grin.

Smile THANKS.

Quote from Eric :Brilliant work, Flame, thanks for doing this.

Nice details in the cockpit instruments and it handles nicely as well.Thumbs up

Hopefully we'll see this cool mod in action on one of the RTFR events in the hands of the experts. Smile

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it Smile I also look forward to racing this in an event!
having spent some time today racing this, i have to say it's one of the best mods i've used in this game.

i don't have any frame of reference on how a radical drives, but the handling feels good and intuitive, and the overall execution is great, also good use of real estate in the skin template, some mods can be a pretty miserable experience making a skin for, but that's not the case here
Man this is a good mod. Really.
Thanks for putting in all the effort for our benefit!
I have to agree with others that say this is one of the best mods in the game. Level of detail, perfection of physics, agility and sound of 9000 rpm going through turns... Seen one of these in real life - this is extremely similar. Well done! Absolute 10/10 here.
pretty nice and good ! Thanks a lot

Radical PR6
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG