The online racing simulator
+1 from me.
I have to agree with Aoun , as IMO people shouldn't have things running they dont really need when playing multiplayer online games.

SD .
#28 - Jakg
Quote from TheDeppchef :Uhm, if you don't want that the MSN/Live-Messenger shows what you're doing.. just use Trillian. (That way you also get rid of the bloatware that is ICQ)

im more of a Miranda-ite, although i use WLM, and Miranda for AIM (because i detest AOL, but love to talk to people who use it)
I use Xfire and it's already set up for LFS. It also allows you to message without having to close or minimise the game window. Not sure if it supports NKP though.

Well worth checking out - www.xfire.com
I use msn while playing online just so I can keep talking to my girlfriend. (on the mic)
#31 - Jakg
Quote from sgt.flippy :I use msn while playing online just so I can keep talking to my girlfriend. (on the mic)

i have it because when im busy it doesnt steal focus, and people actually like to talk to me
#32 - Jakg
got the solution!

WLM + MSG Plus! Live + the "Appmon+" script

it lets you change your PM, PM Pic (you know the headphone one? there are two others...), DP and status depeneding on what your running (ie when i run LFS.exe!)
I got pretty close with my solution

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG