The online racing simulator
how to increase wheel turning sensitivity?
Hello guys,

Im new to the game and recently bought S2 subscription.

I find myself never able to make a sharp turn.

Is there anything that can be done to increase the wheel sensitivity to be able to make sharp turns. In my settings/controls, what would I have to adjust to be better able to turn sharply?

(On turns, i do press on the break in advance, but whenever I steer my wheel the maximum left it can turn to is not enough to complete the turn and I hit the wall)

I'd appreciate any help, i'm new to this community and excited to play
what wheel are you using, what are your settings, can you post a replay of your issue?
Im using a V3 Advanced FX steering wheel. I don't know what settings to change.
The wheel that you use is a non-ffb gamepad in the shape of a wheel. My guess is that it has 180deg lock to lock, or maybe even 270deg. Anyway it has 8bit (256 steps) resolution in the steering axis which is very low. Unfortunately, you will not be able to set 1:1 match with any of the available cars, lowest steering lock is 450deg. What you can do is just set wheel turn compensation to 0 in lfs/options/controls 2nd slider from the top, this will enable the linear steering. Additionaly you can fine tune car steering lock in garage under setup/steering max lock, you can set right away to about 50% and go from there. Lower it even more if you need more steering precision. This will be the balance of finding the optimal max lock and steering precision.

example: XFG in BL1 track you can get away with as low as 12-15deg max lock
hi

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG