The online racing simulator
lf-lfs finished
(8 posts, started )
lf-lfs finished
lf-lfs is no more, not that anyone cares tho
aw, a sad post. Sorry. Maybe another team will come along soon.:guitarist
Quote from al heeley :aw, a sad post. Sorry. Maybe another team will come along soon.:guitarist

thanks for the consideration...
#4 - th84
Dont let it get you down m8! Team's come and go quite a bit. Learn from it and take what you've learned and apply it to the next team you create or join.

Didn't you just recently start this team? If so, you didnt give it much of a chance. Team's take a while to get attention, a reputation and member's. If my team/group of idiot's didnt all know each other and decide to start a team, we probably would be gone too.
Quote from th84 :Dont let it get you down m8! Team's come and go quite a bit. Learn from it and take what you've learned and apply it to the next team you create or join.

Didn't you just recently start this team? If so, you didnt give it much of a chance. Team's take a while to get attention, a reputation and member's. If my team/group of idiot's didnt all know each other and decide to start a team, we probably would be gone too.

actually, i will keep it up, i just got annoyd about my only member leaving after only one week
look at tread above
im actually the second member to leave, as harlen was only in it for about 1 day. anyway i made all your skins so you shouldnt complain too much illepall
Quote from Captain Slow :im actually the second member to leave, as harlen was only in it for about 1 day. anyway i made all your skins so you shouldnt complain too much illepall

er, harlen never joind

lf-lfs finished
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG