The online racing simulator
#1 - BeNoM
South City in TrackMania 2020
Wonderring where the meshes/models came from. As far as Im informed LfS does not provide any way to "Rip" or load the tracks in any moddeling program(Wich is a shame. Would be nice to render something with them).
Quote from xolan1993 :As far as Im informed LfS does not provide any way to "Rip" or load the tracks in any moddeling program

Of course there isn't one - South City is part of paid content of LFS and therefor users should access it only by purchasing LFS licence (S1 or higher). This means such convertion for other game is actually illegal.
Quote from xolan1993 :Wonderring where the meshes/models came from.

From DirextX ripping software like for example NinjaRipper.
Quote from Draggo :From DirextX ripping software like for example NinjaRipper.

I am aware of NinjaRipper and simmilar software but the rips are mostly distorted rendering them unusable. I've used them in the past and gave up quite fast when I saw how bad the rips were.
Quote from xolan1993 :I am aware of NinjaRipper and simmilar software but the rips are mostly distorted rendering them unusable. I've used them in the past and gave up quite fast when I saw how bad the rips were.

its not looks distorted for me
Attached images
3dsmax_2023-03-07_02-07-54.jpg
Few months ago i was actually playing FiveM on Aston and it was 1-1 copy of the actual LFS track
Attached images
D59B9320-ACC1-40CC-959F-CA95D426FD6F.png
20AB3F0B-2076-4691-847D-F19D876508AB.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG