The online racing simulator
More slots of cars driving per track
Just that moar slots!
I hope there will be more slots for driving per track, since the reworked maps will be much bigger.
Grid slots are good with 40 available… sure the more the better. I‘d prefer more server slots first though: when races with driver changes take place, it usually is chaos when it is a big event and the pit stops approach. When livestream and live stewards take up 5-7 spots, there are actually none available to replacing drivers joining for the driver change. So some of the staff (stewards and streamers) have to leave the server for those periods. And grid sizes are usually restricted to 26-32 cars already…
Quote from TFalke55 :Grid slots are good with 40 available… sure the more the better. I‘d prefer more server slots first though: when races with driver changes take place, it usually is chaos when it is a big event and the pit stops approach. When livestream and live stewards take up 5-7 spots, there are actually none available to replacing drivers joining for the driver change. So some of the staff (stewards and streamers) have to leave the server for those periods. And grid sizes are usually restricted to 26-32 cars already…

this so much
Quote from superlame :I hope there will be more slots for driving per track, since the reworked maps will be much bigger.

That would be great, and yes, soon new SO, so, ofc, more slots would be amazing, and see populated city/track

Quote from TFalke55 :Grid slots are good with 40 available… sure the more the better. I‘d prefer more server slots first though: when races with driver changes take place, it usually is chaos when it is a big event and the pit stops approach. When livestream and live stewards take up 5-7 spots, there are actually none available to replacing drivers joining for the driver change. So some of the staff (stewards and streamers) have to leave the server for those periods. And grid sizes are usually restricted to 26-32 cars already…

not in this case, if we had more slots than we have today race servers could set it to the desired amount, and cruise/roleplaying servers could have theyr city populated

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG