The online racing simulator
Discord username in LFS Profile
Hi There,

With the dramatic increase in usage of Discord in the LFS community, and with the LFS verification system on Discord, it would be great if the Discord username and id number can be displayed in a uses profile on lfs.net.

I think this will help league administration and allow people to contact users directly in Discord. Of course if the user wants their username to be visible on lfs.net.

Thanks.
I support the idea. There are already social media information on the LFS.net profile, why not add Discord to those.
I agree, it would be a great help for organizer
sure
-
(oakkart) DELETED by Scawen : spammer
While i do also support the idea. Discord isn't exactly considered a social media, in my opinion. Might as well add steam while we're at it.
-
(WayBack) DELETED by Scawen : unreasonably offensive
Quote from kristofferandersen :While i do also support the idea. Discord isn't exactly considered a social media, in my opinion. Might as well add steam while we're at it.

Personally I feel that Discord does still fit into this category. It is a social media in my eyes and used by a lot of the community. Steam is unrelated to LFS in my eyes as LFS is not on that platform.
+1

Nice and small addition
Quote :Discord isn't exactly considered a social media, in my opinion.

I see it more as messenger like ICQ, Teamspeak, AIM, IRC etc. and those never were in profile.

Personally I do not like discord so much but it is okay for chatting and voice. Just have to keep in mind that it might eventually disappear and all content is lost. (Remember google+ ?)
Anyway, discord is currently widely used.
So it would be useful to include it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG